Continental Doorway deactivating too soon

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Phynix_dawn
New Adventurer

Continental Doorway deactivating too soon

Postby Phynix_dawn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:56 am

This is def a strange one to me. I had my cleric, Aryana, got to Ethucan to upgrade her armor and she got through the doorway no problem. Upgraded her armor, did a little bit of quick shopping and then at 9:47pm CST (3 mins before the marc change), I went to take her back through the doorway, with full power and a doorway crystal. I got the message that the doorway was not active at this time and then the Crier called that the Doorway had been deactivated.

I took this at 9:53pm, I know that is when the doorway would normally be closed but just wanted to get something up there to show I tried lol

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: Continental Doorway deactivating too soon

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:19 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12950&p=108596&hilit=doorway#p108598

Found that while looking for a similar issue I had heard of a whle back with this. I believe it was just a timing error or, perhaps, it's the 1/100 times something that usually works, doesn't. ;)

Live life with no regrets.

Phynix_dawn
New Adventurer

Re: Continental Doorway deactivating too soon

Postby Phynix_dawn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:25 am

Thank Dim! Would be just my luck to catch it at that 1 out of a 100 times when it glitches :D

Not worried as I can get her back again when it opens (Hopefully!) Just thought I would bring to someones attention

Return to “Bug Reports”