Dg Wiki

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Phynix_dawn
New Adventurer

Dg Wiki

Postby Phynix_dawn » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 am

I just went on the DG wiki to check on something and I got this

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on http://www.dgwiki.net might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

I tried to take a screen shot of it but it wouldn't let me post it

I put it in bold so you can see it.

This was on Google Chrome

Dabria
Social Leech

Re: Dg Wiki

Postby Dabria » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 am

Phynix_dawn wrote:I just went on the DG wiki to check on something and I got this

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on http://www.dgwiki.net might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

I tried to take a screen shot of it but it wouldn't let me post it

I put it in bold so you can see it.

This was on Google Chrome

Phynix, I posted a screenshot here, only because the Wiki is not run by DG admin, so I wasn't entirely sure if it belonged in the bugs thread, or the DG wiki's own thread. For what it is worth, I am getting the same error using Firefox. :)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 pm

I just checked on this and all seems fine from my phone browsers (safari, chrome and dolphin) so it might have sorted itself out or was sorted by DG wiki team - or its possible that I just can't see the same error when on the iphone.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:19 pm

It's technically something in the journal links but we do currently have Sitelock and Siteshield, which ha scanned and cleaned once, soooo they should get it fixed soon. It has to pass google's scan even after...

Since we are leaving DG if someone wants to manage this in the future, let me know. Otherwise I think its about of month left of service.

Q
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Why are you guys leaving dg?

Return to “Bug Reports”