Nexus

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
ZarockNight
Veteran

Nexus

Postby ZarockNight » Mon May 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Would not enchanters fall in and get wet?

Dabria
Social Leech

Re: Nexus

Postby Dabria » Mon May 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Inbound Portal Receiving Area
Enchanters are materializing over a small pond in the centre of the room and then leaving the room to go about their ways.

If it is a small pond, then no as their footwear would keep them dry. Plus, I always thought of it as an "enchanted pond" and therefore, while wet to the touch, whatever is in our powder keeps the liquid from splashing us somehow!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Mon May 02, 2016 7:35 pm

I always imagined like an invisible flat bridge over the pond and that is what we landed on when we came through.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon May 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Dabria wrote:
Enchanters are materializing over a small pond in the centre of the room and then leaving the room to go about their ways.

If it is a small pond, then no as their footwear would keep them dry. Plus, I always thought of it as an "enchanted pond" and therefore, while wet to the touch, whatever is in our powder keeps the liquid from splashing us somehow!

Or we can walk on this enchanted water. ;)

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Brisingr Blaze wrote:
Dabria wrote:

Or we can walk on this enchanted water. ;)

I wasn't sure if we had that gift, seeing the clerics are the ones changing water to wine. I would hate to assume equality in their messiahness! ;)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Bug Reports”