broken avatars in bank

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Zanaan
Veteran

broken avatars in bank

Postby Zanaan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:56 pm

The avatars for the Seashell Top and Bottom and Vial of Onyx Ink are currently broken when at the bank
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Re: broken avatars in bank

Postby Olivia Pratt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:29 am

I've noticed that with the candy coins also.
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:09 am

Knee-High Boots, Rusty Knife, and Dashing Pirate coat all share this same issue.

Edit:

Add Questionable Meat to that list.

Live life with no regrets.

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 pm

broken avatar for item 54950405 as well.
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Zanaan wrote:The avatars for the Seashell Top and Bottom and Vial of Onyx Ink are currently broken when at the bank

An old thread, but I thought I would bump it as, at least as far as the ink goes, this issue still stands. :)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Many of them still persist. Knee high boots and pirate coat are among the ones affected.

Live life with no regrets.

Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Zeric of Admin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:04 pm

An update for you. Well. Sort of.

I've spent some time looking through dozens of problem images in the game today. Particularly at images with nebulous states (work fine in your hand, but not on the ground, etc)

The good news: I've fixed approximately 40 of them.

The bad news: None of the ones I fixed are the ones you guys have reported in this thread. I think, at a glance, that almost all the issues in this thread are because someone thought it would be a good idea to upload images with spaces in the filenames during one particular Fall Festival. They were wrong. We are aware of it and it's on our long list of things to rectify but it requires us to rebuild and re-upload that particular part of the image library so I wasn't able to "just do it".

For the time being, the Iron Order Ceremonial Outfit image is gone completely because I don't know what's happened there but it appears some kind of feral animal must have stolen it from the server and run off into the night. There are a small handful of other images which have suffered the same fate, all of which are now imageless instead of showing a broken image reference.

Overall I think as of today the imagery in the game should be a lot more stable, but we will continue to work on the matter. In the mean time, please do continue to report any image issues you encounter, particularly if they've gone unreported thus far.

- Z

Coder of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Coder of Admin » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Coder of Admin wrote:Image

I did, and I like it!

"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Bug Reports”