forum pm bug

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Apple
New Adventurer

forum pm bug

Postby Apple » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:53 pm

my inbox is only allowing two messages to sit, out of the 100 message space. It declines any new messages even though I have changed this setting, its not allowing me to uncheck the box. So im missing messages that could have been sent without my knowledge of them even being there

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Re: forum pm bug

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:32 pm

When you go into your inbox, what's the percentage of the folder?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Apple
New Adventurer

Postby Apple » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 pm

2% when I checked the settings it was acting as if it were full declining any new messages and there were two sitting in my inbox. I tried the delete older message was resent still no message was received by me until I deleted one message it is not allowing me more than two messages in the inbox
Achelle sent a test message which put me up to two messages I can't figure out what's going on

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:01 pm

How are you only at 2% if you have older messages?

I'm not sure if this is the issue but when my inbox gets full and I have messages on hold, I delete old pms then release the on hold messages. That's not what's happening for you?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Apple
New Adventurer

Postby Apple » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Hojo Musachi wrote:How are you only at 2% if you have older messages?

I'm not sure if this is the issue but when my inbox gets full and I have messages on hold, I delete old pms then release the on hold messages. That's not what's happening for you?

There are no old messages, thats what im getting at. There are only two messages and i get no other messages. i rarely get contacted via pm in here, but as i said, it acts full at only 2% one older message i had that i had to delete contained noted from the last meeting with cordelia

Apple
New Adventurer

Postby Apple » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:56 am

turns out it was a really long message i had in pm but once removed...messages are coming in as needed

Return to “Bug Reports”