Using Another Character's Weapon

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Using Another Character's Weapon

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:47 am

Okey, so this one was a little odd. Earlier today, Kai was 'chanting up a rogue (Avedis) to fight off a higher level creature on the same square. When I came to the dagger, my screen jumped and I hit "Use" instead of "Enchant". Normally, of course, this does nothing, but in this instance Kai abruptly found herself at an LM with other parties wondering why in Valorn she'd tried to hit the critter.

So, long story short, Kai somehow employed the "Use" function on a rogue's dagger, attack text showed, and she died.
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: Using Another Character's Weapon

Postby Zeric of Admin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 am

Maybe while you were busy ogling his dagger, a beastie crept up and murdered you! Seems logical to me.

- Z

Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Using Another Character's Weapon

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:30 am

So you're saying the heat of battle isn't a great time to admire cool weapons? Dammit. :lol: There goes my fun.
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Return to “Bug Reports”