Mod Scrolls Not Working

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Mod Scrolls Not Working

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:14 am

I just attempted to use a Weapon Value +40 mod, first on an ale mug and then on a dagger. Each was equipped when I attempted, and each earned the message "You must have the correct type of item equipped to modify it".
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Dabria
Social Leech

Re: Mod Scrolls Not Working

Postby Dabria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:22 am

Kairiel Bosburn wrote:I just attempted to use a Weapon Value +40 mod, first on an ale mug and then on a dagger. Each was equipped when I attempted, and each earned the message "You must have the correct type of item equipped to modify it".

I bought a basic sword from Haggie yesterday, and used this type of scroll on it. It worked as intended for me, with no issues at all.
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Kairiel Bosburn
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Possible Bug; Mod Scrolls Not Working

Postby Kairiel Bosburn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am

Attempted again just a few minutes ago. No error - the scroll worked.
"Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire," - Garth Brooks, "Standing Outside the Fire"

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:39 am

Ran into this problem with weapon value mods. Unequipping and reequipping sometimes fixes the issue.

Live life with no regrets.

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:24 pm

I have found that when this happens, either Movement or refreshing solves it. (That discovery is why I never mentioned it as a bug, although it has been happening a lot lately.)

Return to “Bug Reports”