Bleeding Mechanic Gone?

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: Bleeding Mechanic Gone?

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 pm

ZarockNight wrote:I had a thought, which may be way off base , but I have seen new trailing emots , Miranda's and someone's lice , maybe w when they where added it tweaked or over rode the previous bleeding emots?

I think Miranda's trailing emote has been around since the last NH Carnival at least in 2014, if not longer. I know that bleeding stopped working sometime before fall that year, I made Dimitri before FF and waited to buy salves until he actually bled because that's what I always do for my new chars. But my cleric had used her ring several times since I made her to stop herself from bleeding.

Live life with no regrets.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Not to point fingers but the last time (I recall) anyone bled was before Kane was seen walking around in game trailing blood.

Zeric of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Zeric of Admin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Definitely Kane's fault.

We've had the ability to set per character entrance/exit emotes for years and years and years. Even Ben and Cory had that going on. The unwritten rule of 'Rifter is that you don't get to choose your own entrance/exit.

Fun fact: To this day, Zeric still doesn't have one. But nobody can tell because he never walks anywhere.

- Z

Sehdae Ly
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sehdae Ly » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Perhaps his godly blood is just that powerful, which makes it accidental and no fault of his own. *shrugs* He seems to have an innocent face to me.
Forgive me for my wrongs, I have just begun

ZarockNight
Veteran

Postby ZarockNight » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Well :D that used up all my ideas

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Zeric of Admin wrote:Definitely Kane's fault.

We've had the ability to set per character entrance/exit emotes for years and years and years. Even Ben and Cory had that going on. The unwritten rule of 'Rifter is that you don't get to choose your own entrance/exit.

Fun fact: To this day, Zeric still doesn't have one. But nobody can tell because he never walks anywhere.

- Z

Some might claim Zeric an enchanter in a past life. Rumor is most enchanters never walk anywhere.

ZarockNight
Veteran

Postby ZarockNight » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:04 pm

I sure dont walk. Walking is icky

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 am

Brisingr Blaze wrote:
Zeric of Admin wrote:Definitely Kane's fault.

- Z

Some might claim Zeric an enchanter in a past life. Rumor is most enchanters never walk anywhere.

"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Bug Reports”