DGPN

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Reverie
New Adventurer

Re: DGPN

Postby Reverie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 am

I'm unsure who to report this to, but here goes. While trying to edit the template on my journal, Google detected malware, and recommended that I do not proceed. It didn't show up while looking at any of the other pages on DGPN.

Reverie
New Adventurer

Postby Reverie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

Also sent message to Deek as per easy-to-find instructions posted on the home page of DGPN.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm

DGPN has been some what bugged/broken for a few months now. I still get trojan warnings when I try and open Twilight forums. I would love to move the Twilight forums if DGPN is unable to be fixed. Which would be sad because we players love DGPN, but I understand people get busy, etc. However, it would be nice to have our forums working again. :)

Several guilds listed in the DG guild link page, if linked to DGPN, will give a similar error. Journals seem better but will still give the same tojan/malware.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

rikm
Veteran

Postby rikm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:44 pm

~Ellyana Lilly~ wrote:DGPN has been some what bugged/broken for a few months now. I still get trojan warnings when I try and open Twilight forums. I would love to move the Twilight forums if DGPN is unable to be fixed. Which would be sad because we players love DGPN, but I understand people get busy, etc. However, it would be nice to have our forums working again. :)

Several guilds listed in the DG guild link page, if linked to DGPN, will give a similar error. Journals seem better but will still give the same tojan/malware.

Yes I have been getting the problem on many sites (including the learned wich is curently down) for months. I was wondering if it was my internet software giving the warnings (norton 360).

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Didn't have the problem while running with the following scanners /security Agents
- Avira
- Trend Micro security Agent
- McAfee
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Return to “Bug Reports”