Fall Festival 2007

A place to post what you like about the game.
Sreip
Veteran

Fall Festival 2007

Postby Sreip » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:39 pm

This year's festival wow'd me with the number of people participating and having a good time. Last year I think only three or four guilds did a "Fall Festival" themed event. And this year it seemed like EVERYONE was out planning and doing something. It was really cool to see the community so much more involved and having fun. I don't think the June month of contests had as many entries and things happening as this festival did!

And it was wonderful and surprising to see so many missed faces make a return during the festival. A chance to get reacquainted and reminisce. It was nice to log on and see a name on my friend's list or on the DG front page that hasn't been around in ages. It shows that Festival is a memorable event that people make a point to come on back to play and enjoy.

I mean, come on, we had the Great Korunga. What other games can say they have a fruit that spreads blessings and cheer?

All in all, a great festival, and a lot of fun.
"... who, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Roosevelt

Sreip Enudreklaw #55234

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:10 pm

I was a little disapointed with last years so I agree. Like Sreip said, the effort put in was amazing and made it much better.
So here's to topping this years, next year.

AguaVerde
Adventurer

Postby AguaVerde » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 pm

I had a great time this year (and last year)! Now I need a nap. Thanks all! :D

skylsganin
Adventurer

Postby skylsganin » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:26 am

I had a great time last year , but a better time this, thanks to everyone who made it such a special occasion.

Shannara
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Shannara » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:12 pm

I have a good time All the time :wink: Cant wait till next year again 8)
It's funnier now that I get it

rikm
Veteran

Postby rikm » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:27 pm

This was my first fall festival. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I liked that some of the costumes made me look into who they were and enjoyed trying to find information on them. Role playing the costumes was fun also. Even enjoyed giving away any spare tokens I gained.

Didn't get to attend many of the festivities being held as it has been a busy time of year for me. But I would like to thank all who contributed to the success this year.

The Fall Festival was Fun for All !!!

AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Postby AKA Azure » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:04 pm

Yup, a fun fall fest!
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

Sera Eldersword
New Adventurer

Postby Sera Eldersword » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:14 pm

I have never seen so many parties in Valorn in my entire playing career *grins* And that is a while. I enjoyed it greatly and I am happy that I was able to stick around for this one. Cant wait until next year!
Sera-150278

x.sweetnsour.x
Adventurer

Postby x.sweetnsour.x » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 pm

Heh - it was my first fall fest, and it was great! :) Thanks to everyone for making it so fun to participate in.
Player of Ermin Appleblossom #124670

Jade Silvermoon
Adventurer

Postby Jade Silvermoon » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:05 am

It was awesome, I agree a lot of guilds and more people participated.. Great job all around!!!!!!!!!!!
Char# 146665

My pouch is trapped so beware!!!!!!!

Return to “Raves”