Best... Musical... Ever

A place to post what you like about the game.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Best... Musical... Ever

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:03 am

Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

deathtongue
Veteran

Postby deathtongue » Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:31 am

i love evil dead, tho i think that cannibal the musical and southpark bigger longer and uncut are the best musicals ever created (mabye im just a sukker for trey parker+ matt stone)

that show needs no come to my town, heck just to my island it cant be too far a drive, I NEED IT, NEEED

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:10 am

Yeah, Cannibal and Southpark are awesome, but they are supposed to be musicals.

Who had the DERANGED idea one day: "Hey... we should make Evil Dead into a musical."

I mean... WTF.

Its awesome.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

deathtongue
Veteran

Postby deathtongue » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:52 am

yeah one wouldnt think that a horror movie would make a good musical, but then one remembers the incredible charcter development that was in evil dead, i can see ash kickin ass and singing a showtoon type song, i wanna SEE IT

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:04 am

Its sold out. =(

and far away =(
Ben

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:50 pm

(Deek posting...)

The Rocky Horror Show has to be it for me...

I managed to see the stage version and it was awesome!

There was a large collection of students in from the local University and they had obviously rehersed the 'audience' script*, as they joined along with the actors on stage.

I was in a box with a friend, and the whole performance - audience Vs the narrator / actors was a true sight to behold.

Definately worth going to see.

*The Audience script is basically a script for the audience to shout different things according to what is happening on stage. For example, when the name "Janet" is said, the audience shout a response back.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:43 pm

Well, I didn't mean best musical ever as in the actual best musical ever. More like... Evil Dead? WTF?

Real best musical ever is probably Les Miserables. Thats a pretty normal answer... but I've seen the thing 4 times now, and Im a believer. =)

But Evil Dead The Musical looks pretty cool. ;)
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:46 pm

LA LA LA LA LA
Ben

Albedo
New Adventurer

Postby Albedo » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:57 pm

Yeah.............

I don't know about the whole Evil Dead musical thing........
It was a good movie, but I just can't picture Ash signing as he's choppin' up the undead with a chainsaw...........

And as for best musical, I'm gonna have to go with the whole opera thing here and say Phantom of the Opera........Now that guy knows how to get himself a woman............hehehe

Return to “Raves”