Where's the love?

A place to post what you like about the game.
Krusha
New Adventurer

Where's the love?

Postby Krusha » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:53 pm

Come on guy's, this is an excellent game that you can play for FREE, and yets the Rants out number the Raves 2 to 1?!?

I'll do my best to address this travesty of justice by giving the Admins a bit of well deserved credit.

I think it's safe to say that there efforts in game develpment are appreciated by all. What has impressed me the most though is their input into the game interaction (even though this saw Ben banish me to a far away land on one occasion). This interaction is obviously the key to maintaining peoples interest in this game, and from my experiences so far the balance is about right.
I would also like to say that the examples of conflict resolution that I've seen (particularly through the forums) show not only a great degree of integrity and professionalism, but also a massive effort from the admins.

Thanks,
Krusha (& Kiwi)

PureWaters
New Adventurer

I agree... for the most part

Postby PureWaters » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:12 am

but... most people jus prefer to rant rather than rave. It's instinctive..

hell, i'd rant every time! Most people like to rant, and plus, scientists proved that ranting significantly raises your life expectancy =]

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:52 pm

You're ranting about the rants, so you should post this in the rants forum :wink:

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:15 pm

Krusha is right and you all know it :wink:

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:55 pm

He is right, yes.

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Return to “Raves”