Reset Changes / Game Balance

A place to post what you like about the game.
Cerberus
I talk WAY too much

Reset Changes / Game Balance

Postby Cerberus » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:37 pm

I would just like to start off by saying that the recent changes are a great improvement in the game. There is now incentive to use all stats, and more people will start to discover / use their professions special combat abilities which previous to this change were for most professions a poor choice of stat distribution.

The game is starting to take great shape in balance with the limiting of experience to a maximum for your level and the nerfing of the uber Cleric heal, which should slow down their previous ability to level to 36 before being able to get MSN *wink wink*. This will also making Clerics start spending money again to level and help the ever questionable economy of the game.

I can honestly say that I feel now more than ever the game is on the right track to balance.
What kind of game would you make?
"I'd make a game about sarcasm and farce and put Cerberus in charge. =D" ~ Ben of Admin

Eldrin Ivanshine
Social Leech

Postby Eldrin Ivanshine » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:21 pm

I also think the stat resets add good balance, now that I understand them. Fifty percent self heal makes clerics equal with the rest, and intel being more helpful now makes enchanters even as well! Now I think each class will have a way of flourishing!

The admins really hit the spot on this one.
http://www.spoofpark.com/indiana/indy_bridge.jpg
Eldrin Ivanshine~Pirate Captain of Valorn~
Proud Enchanter of the RoK
Asliendor~Defender of Dundee, Apprenticeship sword to Elijah~

Return to “Raves”