April Fools 2020 - Death log

A place to post what you like about the game.
Turcko
Veteran

April Fools 2020 - Death log

Postby Turcko » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm

So, many of us died once or twice last turn. Some of them were shared over Discord and I decided to put them here, names redacted, as a Rave to the creativity of our admin team. Thanks for the fun, gory hours :D
(I may have missed some, if you want them added feel free to PM me here or on Discord and I'll add them! Also if I missed the redacting of a name, please let me know by PM also. Thanks!)

- Lightning strikes adventurer. They now owe us a dollar.
- Lightning strikes adventurer. Oops! Another death. Kerching!
- The crown on adventurer's head shrinks suddenly, collapsing in on itself and finally disappears, crushing his skull in the process.
- A crown falls from the sky and smashes onto adventurer's head with deadly force.
- Lightning strikes adventurer
- Adventurer dies from debt. All your dollar are belong to us!
- Adventurer says"smite me almighty smiterer". A monocle flies through the air and buries itself deep into adventurer's skull
- Adventurer finds his robes shrinking. Constricting and shrinking, rapidly cutting off his ability to breathe until he is a sick gray and dies of painful suffocation.
- Adventurer is blown to bits. Itty, bitty, tiny bloody bits.
- Adventurer accidentally stabs himself to death with his plume. It could have been much worse if he was actually with, you know, a weapon. Luckily! It was a poetic death. Only a little bit of blood.
- Adventurer just keeps sighing; like all the air being let out a squeaky balloon, until she is just a flattened human husk - to death.
- A treasure box falls from the sky and strikes adventurer squarely on the head.
- Adventurer chokes on a tiny fly that zooms up her left nostril, gets lost, then sadly burrows into her brain while attempting to flee. Icky.
- Adventurer is smothered by a Cloak of Pomposity. Those things are super heavy, you know.
- Adventurer smashes his skull on the life monument and his brains spill out onto the ground.
- The life monument opens a gaping rocky maw and gobbles up Adventurer, one last time, before returning to its orginal peaceful state.
Adventurer takes a few steps away from the Monument. "Okay didn't know they could do that." Adventurer is consumed by the flames of all things he doesn't know.
- Adventurer implodes
- All of Valorn shakes violently. Maybe a bit violetly as well. All of Valorn died to an earthquake
Kailani of Admin says When Zeric said he was going to shake his money maker, I was a little frightned to be honest. I am so glad this is what he meant!
- Adventurer says "Shes umm shaking her money maker." Adventurer says "and a big one it is to". Adventurer is stung to death by a swarm of 'you should know better than to speak of any woman that way, let alone a goddess' bees.
- Violet lightning strikes Adventurer
- Adventurer is crushed under the weight of so much kerching. Tiger's on a gold leash level of ballin', yo.
- Lightning strikes Adventurer with a resounding echo of 'cha-ching!'
- A giant cookie falls from the sky and smashes Adventurer. Too bad its too much of a bloody mess to safely eat.
Adventurer ponders his curiosity to try and eat the cookie anyway. Adventurer dies from being too disgusting for words.
- World Crier says"Oh the humanity! But oh the joy of full pockets!"
- A giant sewing needle flies past, viciously stabbing Adventurer to death. How odd.
- Already at the monument and Adventurer is literally killed by kindness.... I guess there are worse ways to die...
- Lightning strikes Adventurer. The echoing thunder clap seems to say, 'Show me the money!'
- World Crier says"Wow. Endless Reapers have more bank spaces than any four adventurers. I bet they have some interesting things stashed. "
- Adventurer loses his grip on 'Named Rapier' and puts his eye out, right through his brain.
- A huge boulder with the word 'CLUE' painted in blood on it drops on Adventurer.
- World Crier says"Endless Reapers have blocked the path around the forest. Oh that is annoying. If you can't defeat them you'll have to walk through it every time? Man."
- World Crier says"Fighting? Really? Is that what we are calling this? MURDERATION IS GOING ON!"
- Adventurer concentrates so hard on her last blessing that her brain literally bursts in her skull and oozes out of her ears.
- The puppy looks at Adventurer with big brown adorable eyes then eats his face. Scooter wants his money.
- A large and imposing creature, which looks like a dragon but obviously isn't one as they totally don't exist, swoops down and eats Adventurer in one bite. Mmm, tasty.
- Adventurer said in GC that since we survived and backed their trip do we get little buttons. Adventurer dies from his soul searingly deep but unsatisfied desire for 'little buttons.'
- Adventurer chokes on his lack of empathy for his fellow adventurers
- Adventurer is too pretty to live
Last edited by Turcko on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Re: April Fools 2020 - Death log

Postby Blythe » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 pm

Haha I didn’t think to save the four or five consecutive deaths I had. The last was:
One more for luck.

And then getting whizzed and zoomed and smashed around by tornadoes!!

I didn’t get to play all day (stupid work) but the time I had was a blast! Thanks for... death and taxes?
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Re: April Fools 2020 - Death log

Postby Loki Jester » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 pm

I didn’t get a chance to save mines lmao. It was interesting :mrgreen:
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Return to “Raves”