Winter's Warming 2020

A place to post what you like about the game.
Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Winter's Warming 2020

Postby Bebhinn » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:52 pm

What can I say ... it's awesome! I would love to rave about all the details but SPOILERS!!!!

What I can say is well done Admin, this has been so much fun! :D

Bebhx
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Re: Winter's Warming 2020

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Loving it!

Small wondering.. the certain quest item.. might we be able to give those away, tis the season and all for those that are having trouble getting their hands on one?

*Edit* Can definitely see all the work put into certain 'linking' stones! Love them!

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:23 pm

I'm LOVING Winter's Warming so much, missed the introduction but so far the boots game was just amazing. Also, finally gifted the crown of Thepsis is a player's dream come true. QwQ THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm so excited about the next upcoming events! It's good to be back.
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Ominod Noxid
New Adventurer

Postby Ominod Noxid » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:37 am

Simply enjoying Winter's Warming so far. Looking forward to more...at this point I would just like to thank Admin, thank you.

Also a special thanks to Ravidas for his expert skill in cobbling and for giving us the opprutunity to share in your craft.

Another thanks, to the Iron Order for their Barmy Brain Blunder's. Which I unfortunately missed.

My gratitude to those of the Shieldwall, namely Topaz whose guided tour was excellent and Telmacha for hospitality and Hollowshine.

My gratitude and admiration to those belonging to Twilight Serenity for their story filled evening and cocktails. Especially Turcko and Daisy, Topaz and Lightbringer, Pallas and his Forsaken Duelmaster and, last but not least,Cliff (Notes) Crimson for his recount of the creation of Crimson Sea Scale Boots.

Finally, Congratulations to Daven and Rosaline. May your bond be tighter than any knot and stronger than any link in a chain.

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:03 am

Ominod Noxid wrote:
Another thanks, to the Iron Order for their Barmy Brain Blunder's. Which I unfortunately missed.

There is no time limit Ominod! Go for it!

Bebh
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:24 am

I enjoy the Memorondure's, I love reading them. This was a very good idea. ^^
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Postby Blythe » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:16 am

Amazing work by both admin and players alike :-) Its been a wonderful festival so far - and I didn’t get to attend as many events as I would have liked, but I am certainly enjoying the snow and the *spoiler* hunting!!
And getting to see everyone’s special quest items - and trying to guess whose is whose!

Thanks for everything! I’m saving some of this hollowshine for a rainy day!!
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bifrost Janger » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:27 am

The memorondures! I got slightly addicted to reading and writing them :oops:
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:08 am

Bifrost Janger wrote:The memorondures! I got slightly addicted to reading and writing them :oops:

I honestly love them so much LMAO. I've been reading them too. XD

Loki Jester

Return to “Raves”