King Deeks Funeral

A place to post what you like about the game.
biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

King Deeks Funeral

Postby biffpbizzo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:24 am

Hi everybody, Lowrenzo here. I ran across this screen capture that I have been holding onto since King Deek died and thought that others might like to see it. The scene is King Deeks funeral at Laledon square after the then Princess Cordelia brought back his body from wherever it was she found him at (presumably Nrolav or the Dead Zone. Maybe cordelia will tell us). I don't know if anyone remembers but Deek's essence was absorbed into the Life Monument in Laledon square and there it remains, so far as I know. I have a couple of other treasures like this but this one is the best.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212766869326900&set=a.2094375499297&type=3&theater

Pallas
Veteran

Re: King Deeks Funeral

Postby Pallas » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Thanks for posting this. Many of the names brought back a lot of memories of past escapades in the lands!
As far as I recall the LM at Laleldan Square was damaged or had failed, and did not function until the funeral at which point it was restored.
Again if memory serves me aright, I have a recollection of King Deek's body being found in the ocean, encased in ice and with the heart removed.

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Thank you for posting this. I think Pallas is right about the ocean and the ice.

biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

Postby biffpbizzo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:35 pm

Yes, I remember water being a factor and Cordelia recovering the sword of Valorn. MacRoth was present at the funeral too, acting as her advisor. In fact, I may have another screen capture with Mac Roth in it. I will search my records again. If anybody can remember more please contribute it to the conversation. Escpecially Cordelia, if she is listening.

Return to “Raves”