Thank you

A place to post what you like about the game.
Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Thank you

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 am

*Long winded*

I just wanted to take a minute and rave. A heart felt thank you to those that have rp'ed with me over the course of the last couple of days and to those over the last.. couple of month(s) that have tried. This isn't to drudge anything up, I just hadn't felt a connection to Brisingr since the Drakon storyline ended and I wasn't sure where to go with him after that. A thank you to those that offered me advice: alts, etc to give him a break. And taking a break I did, it felt weird and I kept checking in despite the break. Even after the break I still didn't really have an answer, but these last few days playing him and just seeing everyone interact on the forums here.. I remembered why for the last 13 years of my life I stay here and keep coming back.

P.S. I've tried making this shorter but sometimes the forums time me out and I lose it so I'll cut it there, a heart felt thanks to everyone.

Turcko
Veteran

Re: Thank you

Postby Turcko » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:48 am

Good to have you around my friend, I know Falx will be glad to have Brisingr out and about more often :)
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bifrost Janger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:37 am

I had a blast rping with you and Kelpie last night (I can't believe I've never met Kelpie before!)

I'd forgotten all about Bif and Brisingr's joint venture - hopefully now we're both back it can come into fruition :wink:
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 am

I know and understand everything you have said Bris. :)

It's lovely to have you back my friend.

Bebh xx
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:34 pm

A lot of us understand how you feel, even if it was not that event that disconnected us from our character, I am sure quite a few of us know how that is. And how hard it is to keep playing. I know I went through it with Lav, and now am going through it with two of my other girls. For me, I keep playing them until they make sense. But everyone has to find the right path for them. Regardless, I am also glad to see you back!
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Return to “Raves”