Kudos to all Admin and behind the scenes people

A place to post what you like about the game.
Phynix_dawn
New Adventurer

Kudos to all Admin and behind the scenes people

Postby Phynix_dawn » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm

I just want to say that with all the recent upheaval and change going on in the community....

THANK YOU to everyone who has ever had a hand in helping to make this game the amazing place that it is today and will continue to be in the future.

For all the invisible people in the back that we never knew about, thank you for all your hard work and long hours of dedication to a game that has helped shape so many different lives, whether you actually played as a character or just watched from the sidelines, know that you were/are appreciated.

Kane and Coder: Thank you for all the upgrades and bug fixes that you performed as well as all the witty comebacks and retorts, even the lice (for those that enjoyed it!) You helped to shape so many of our characters in ways some of us never thought possible. On a dark, dismal day, I could almost always be assured that something would happen to make me laugh until I cried. The game is much better off for having had your hands there to help mold the storyline and fix all the coding errors and bugs that always seemed to pop up.

Miranda and Zeric: I know this is not going to be an easy time for the two of you as you work hard to re-write the story line and figure things out again. You have both been amazing in your writing and roleplay with all of us in the community and made it a much richer environment to be in. Take all the time you need so that you can do this all the right way, the way you want to see the storyline and game progress. I can't speak for all the community of course but I know there are many of us who support you in what ever you decide to do with the game. Don't worry too much about us players, we are a hardy lot of adventurers (Hell, we took out BALTHY!!!) and we will bounce back just like the game will. Just know that you have the support from the community and we all wait with bated breath to see what the next awesome step in the story line is!

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Kudos to all Admin and behind the scenes people

Postby Bebhinn » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 pm

+ 1 to everything said above.

To Miranda, Zeric and all other people behind the scenes, you have my full support ... 100%

Bebh xx
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Turcko
Veteran

Postby Turcko » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:07 pm

I completely agree with this rave. Change can be as good or as bad as we make it. I for one support whoever remains in the admin team and am willing to wait for you guys to keep being awesome and weaving engaging stories for us all.
Count on me for whatever is needed
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

ZarockNight
Veteran

Postby ZarockNight » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:27 am

Same here, best of the bunch.

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Miranda of Admin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Thank you very much.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 pm

What Phynix said! *giggles* I'm willing to help in whatever way I can also! You two have my support as well! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. It's sure to be a show stopper *beams*
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Return to “Raves”