The Battle of Ryn

A place to post what you like about the game.
ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Re: The Battle of Ryn

Postby ansalan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:24 am

On behalf of myself and Lunitani, we would like to thank admin for letting us participate in this event. It was a challenge for me and her to stay up so late but it was worth every minute. The only thing I can say is that it was wonderful and we were glad to have been included. :D

Gunthield
New Adventurer

Postby Gunthield » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 am

Viviyana wrote:I was told about the scripted events of the past, and even though I would see all the ways players shaped the story and took it in different directions I sort of figured this event would be more like a play for us to watch. Nope.

You all proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that we very much do have 'free will' in this game. That we don't have to just have cookie cutter characters that plod along and witness things. That there wasn't just one right path and it is all about us figuring out which way Admin wanted us to go.

....That final scene set the next chapter of our little novel in place. And we players did that. (No offense admin ;) )

We ourselves did not know how it would all play out either, nor were any scripts used. Everything was organic and unraveled as naturally as possible. I was very pleased with how well everyone did - admin and player alike. I was also happy to see so many push on through the long and sometimes frustrating hours of battle, deaths, anger, tears, joys and triumphs. As they say, war is hell.

We are the writers and the spectators, the actors and sometimes even the audience. I look forward to experiencing what we create together in the next chapter.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 am

Well said Gunthield. I also forgot too mention the best feature in the game, added in the invasion.

No not the amazing art work, or the myriad new RP items. I am talking of course about the water bed. This game changing feature will surely impact things forever, and I look forward to how it will affect RP in the future.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:24 am

Zanaan wrote:Well said Gunthield. I also forgot too mention the best feature in the game, added in the invasion.

No not the amazing art work, or the myriad new RP items. I am talking of course about the water bed. This game changing feature will surely impact things forever, and I look forward to how it will affect RP in the future.

I cannot believe no-one mentioned this before! I can't believe I forgot to mention it! It raises so many questions about Balthazar's lifestyle choice that will we never know the answer to ...
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:38 am

So many questions about that tower. But, seriously, it's posh enough for any of the resident divas. Jobe, Ravi, or Asante.

Live life with no regrets.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Dimitri Petrov wrote:So many questions about that tower. But, seriously, it's posh enough for any of the resident divas. Jobe, Ravi, or Asante.

If Dabria could have fitted even a quarter of what was in there in her bag, she would have! (I never thought Dabria would have gone all gaga over the Former Demon Lord's soft furnishings!)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Raves”