A Big Thank You

A place to post what you like about the game.
Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

A Big Thank You

Postby Olivia Pratt » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:21 am

I want to thank everyone that attended the Country fair. It was a pleasure watching how much fun everyone was having. I also want to give a big shout out of thanks to the Admin for putting that little description on the Worldbuilder Lawn. That was awesome! I know that I had a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to more good things to come. Thank you DG!
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Valera
Adventurer

Re: A Big Thank You

Postby Valera » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:05 am

I'm going to jump on your coat tails here (so I don't need to start another thread), and say thank you to admin for being there during :D Summerfaire, and also, thank you to you, Olivia, and Zarock, and so many others for all the events! I didn't make it to all of them, but every one I did was superb, and funtastic... I bow before y'all, you are amazing. :D (Did Val pick the perfect time to come home, or what? :lol:)
"Get a life? What is this life you speak of?"

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

This was my first Summerfair and it was an amazing experience.

Thank you for all the work put in by everyone to make this so much fun. =D
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Ed, just wait until Fall Fest in October! Costumes, candy, Bandito's! *laughs* Plus parties, scary stories, ect all the things you would find around Halloween. Thank you Olivia and Zarock for organizing the County Fair stuff, they were a lot of fun! Plus thank you to everyone else who planned and organized things to make this time of Summer faire so much fun!
Last edited by Lavender on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:29 pm

You two made this summerfaire especially magical and fun! I haven't laughed so hard in ages, I still can't think of paper boats without giggles. The level of participation and aid from admin was also amazing, it really added a fun touch.

And on top of that we got to see and meet some really wonderful new players and returning players!

All around just a spectacular festival!

Cody F
Social Leech

Postby Cody F » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:11 pm

It was a ton of fun, lots of memories that will be unforgettable for sure and got to make some new friends

ZarockNight
Veteran

Postby ZarockNight » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:54 pm

We just tried to do our small part to try and help people have fun and get bums into Valorn

Return to “Raves”