Zanaan's Fashionables

A place to post what you like about the game.
Zanaan
Veteran

Zanaan's Fashionables

Postby Zanaan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 pm

I can't say how thrilled I am. Thank you to the admin for letting this become a possibility, and to everyone who has helped out over the years, from Hojo who originally encouraged the IC missive to the queen, to my fellows in the hand and beyond for pooling together to help me get the funds, and to all those creative people over the years that gave me so much inspiration for the outfits.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Re: Zanaan's Fashionables

Postby Korunga Ed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:59 pm

I had a really nice time seeing something that meant so much to you come to life.

Thank YOU for working hard enough to make this a reality. How else could we have seen Shadow in a Flight of the Phoenix skirt and top? xP

Is it possible to get a solo male version of the top though? It seems pretty masculine until you put the skirt on! xP
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Shadow
Adventurer

Postby Shadow » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:28 pm

I am very happy for you Zanaan and enjoy the shop greatly! Shadow cannot wait for what for what new skirts will come in the future. *grins* I have to ask, are the items supposed to be in the armour slot?

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:22 am

Just found out about the armor thing myself, made a bug report about it so we will see. Otherwise though I am glad everyone has been enjoying it and been so supportive.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:08 am

It's an awesome shop *smiles* I've been recommending it to everyone I can think of!
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Return to “Raves”