Adventurers

A place to post what you like about the game.
Wenulu
New Adventurer

Adventurers

Postby Wenulu » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:14 pm

What I like most about the game so far is the kindness and support of the more experienced adventurers. As a new adventurer, it can be quite intimidating joining a community but I have felt welcomed from the start . I didn't even have to ask for help. Others were reaching out to me and for that I want to say thank you.

~I want to add a Thank You to whomever snuck potions into my pack while I was sleeping. *shakes her head at the sneakiness that goes on around here.* Such shenanigans! *Laughs*

kaballoi
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Adventurers

Postby kaballoi » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Welcome Wenulu *beams*

If you smell like korungas *points* its Lowrenzo's fault. *nods vigorously*
Kaballoi
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow93482.html
......................................................................................................................
Accomplished at something. Not sure what.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:09 am

*giggles* either that or it's Zubby's fault. You know how he loves his tarts! Hello Wenulu. That's a lovely name! I'm Olivia Pratt. I don't think we've met IG but if you see me, feel free to say hello! I'm very friendly and love helping people! *bounces off humming to herself*
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:10 am

I am glad to have gotten to get to know you dear and help you out when I can. There are so many great adventurers around, both young and old, new and experienced! Thank you to all of you for the fantastic RP and a huge thank you to Admin for everything!
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Korunga Ed
New Adventurer

Postby Korunga Ed » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 pm

kaballoi wrote:Welcome Wenulu *beams*

If you smell like korungas *points* its Lowrenzo's fault. *nods vigorously*

*dryly* 'Tis always Lowrenzo's fault if'n yous ask.
I MUSTACHE you a question.

Return to “Raves”