The climb

A place to post what you like about the game.
Zanaan
Veteran

The climb

Postby Zanaan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:53 am

Well last night was intense, glad I got home when I did. I have to say the descriptions during the climb and at the 'summit' were amazing, as was the challenge. Special shout out to everyone who helped keep things coordinated, and to the successful implementation of a plan that was once meant to douse the darkfire.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: The climb

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Yay climbing!

But seriously, loved it. Was a nice surprise after a slow night shift. Plus I didn't stay up (long) past my bed time!

Live life with no regrets.

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:21 pm

I must have missed something but it sounds interesting. o:
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Was a good solid plan that was working. Sadly (sorry!) I passed out had to be up in a couple of hours for work.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Yep. No idea what this is about but whatever. Yay I guess.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:10 pm

You didn't miss anything that can't still be discovered, I believe.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:21 am

Round 2: Now with added intrigue
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Round 2 as Zanaan puts it was intense! Loved every moment of it.
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Lillya
Adventurer

Postby Lillya » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Yes last eve was really exciting and dangerous and Lil loved it!!! And I loved being able to finally be awake for a whole rp session and a part of something ...so many thanks everyone!! :D

Atreiya
Adventurer

Postby Atreiya » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:31 pm

*groans sadly* ...ohhhh... I hate missing stuff!!!

Synvasti Shymere
Adventurer

Postby Synvasti Shymere » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:45 am

This is such an awesome pre-Christmas present for us all to play with!!! I love the spontaneity of it, the intriguing descriptions, the fierce battles, and especially the necessity of collaboration. It's been fun and challenging playing with such a diverse lot of adventurers, and I'm excited about subsequent RP with everyone. :)
I long for the song of the morning, the dancing of shadows at dusk, and the silence that closes the night.

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 am

Round 3 was... well difficult. But progress has been made

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm

And thank you, Synvasti, for all your work organizing expeditions and assuring people who want to be included don't get left behind. It reminds me of the good in this community.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Viviyana wrote:And thank you, Synvasti, for all your work organizing expeditions and assuring people who want to be included don't get left behind. It reminds me of the good in this community.

Couldn't agree more. Synvasti did awesome organizing the expedition. She went out of her way to include everyone and was so patient with the whole ordeal. Thank you, Syn. I look forward to more expeditions together and stuff.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Viviyana wrote:And thank you, Synvasti, for all your work organizing expeditions and assuring people who want to be included don't get left behind. It reminds me of the good in this community.

Indeed! She did a wonderful organizing the expedition all three times and ensuring everyone made it to the tower.

An additional shout out goes to Zanaan for coordinating battle order and strategy the last two times, and Synvasti gets a bonus shout out for coordinating battle order for the third climb....AND going back for folks.

Live life with no regrets.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:11 pm

I really enjoyed the climb and the RP. Syn did an amazing job! I hope she's able to make it with the rest of the group next time. I'd also like to thank admin for going along with my silliness and adding those two smiley faces to the description in the wall :D Bonus and totally cool!
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Return to “Raves”