An exciting afternoon

A place to post what you like about the game.
Zanaan
Veteran

Re: An exciting afternoon

Postby Zanaan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:10 am

Listening to Balthazar was hilarious as well. Please someone draw a chibi Balthazar.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:19 am

Zanaan wrote:Listening to Balthazar was hilarious as well. Please someone draw a chibi Balthazar.

I can see it now. "DGSD" Balthazar is nothing but his evil looking helmet, but should it ever fall off it's just a tiny little person that wears the helm like a shroud!

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:14 am

A chibi Balthazar sounds cute. I always picture the demon from Legend when I see him. :twisted:
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 am

http://chibimaker.org/

I can't draw Chibi Balthy but I made one here as best i could. :D :D When I figure out how to post it I will!
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:51 am

aryana_moonsong wrote:http://chibimaker.org/

I can't draw Chibi Balthy but I made one here as best i could. :D :D When I figure out how to post it I will!

I think you hit 'save' then upload it to a website Ary :P <3

Live life with no regrets.

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:17 am

Tried that Dim, with my photobucket, but it wouldnt save sadly *laughs* Could only upload to my facebook :lol:
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 am

aryana_moonsong wrote:Tried that Dim, with my photobucket, but it wouldnt save sadly *laughs* Could only upload to my facebook :lol:

Right clic photo on FB. Then "copy image location" (you may have to do this twice. The idea is, when you paste the link that gives you, all you get is the photo displayed in browser) and use THAT to post it here, using the "img" tags! :D
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Postby aryana_moonsong » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Not the best since I didn't have much to work with, no demon stuff, but here finally, thanks to Dabria and Kaballoi's help is my version of Chibi Balthy

Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Loki Jester » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Bahaha! Perfect! XD
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:48 pm

aryana_moonsong wrote:Image

Not the best since I didn't have much to work with, no demon stuff, but here finally, thanks to Dabria and Kaballoi's help is my version of Chibi Balthy

WANTED: A Chibi Balthy Plushie merchandise range! :D

Bebhinn wrote:I had a fabulous time stuck in a box with Dabria and Cody. The frustration of not knowing what was happening outside added to the experience and I could not take my eyes off the staff once it was in my hands!

I could have asked for two nicer people to be locked up with! ;) That staff did scare Dabria witless (or, insert word that rhymes with the former, here) though, when it appeared! :P
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Well further excitement in the wee hours of the morning. That was amazingly fun.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Zanaan wrote:Well further excitement in the wee hours of the morning. That was amazingly fun.

Typical! The one night I get to go to bed at a reasonable hour ...
~Richard~

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:58 pm

It's been an interesting set of late nights! :) And days too, if the rumors are to be believed! (Been at work during the day so I've only heard bits and bobs.)

Live life with no regrets.

Jobe Thaniel Steward
Adventurer

Postby Jobe Thaniel Steward » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:06 pm

As always, I have utterly no idea what's going on.
There are a couple ways to avoid death, one is to be magnificent. - Ian Dury

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Jobe Thaniel Steward wrote:As always, I have utterly no idea what's going on.

Yeah, me either :P
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Jobe Thaniel Steward
Adventurer

Postby Jobe Thaniel Steward » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Yeah, me either :P

It warms my heart to know that I am not the only ostriciased player. *raves*

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 pm

I've no idea, either. I am thankful when they are active at all.
It's unfortunate but Admin are not omnipresent or omnipotent in reality so they cannot be on at all times amusing and involving all players. They are real people, with real lives, jobs and children in some cases who volunteer to amuse us when they've time.

*shrugs* I know it's hard but it's not at all possible for four people to fairly spread their attention to everyone in game.
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Jobe Thaniel Steward
Adventurer

Postby Jobe Thaniel Steward » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 pm

They haven't been even remotely 'omnipresent' for me for the past 10 years. Maybe I'm just exceedingly unlucky.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:00 pm

If you're ever interested what has been going on, ask around the towns and inns. Someone may know or you'll create new experiences for those involved. But there's no need to turn a rave sour

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Hojo Musachi wrote:If you're ever interested what has been going on, ask around the towns and inns. Someone may know or you'll create new experiences for those involved. But there's no need to turn a rave sour

My contribution to the rave was actually getting to bed at a reasonable hour! ;) Granted, it was due to illness, but bed before midnight in my house, is no small feat! :D Besides, sooner or later, something happens that Dabria can be a part of, no matter how small. It is just the luck of the draw - besides, she is still getting over the smell of Cody's feet from her last mini-adventure!
~Richard~

Return to “Raves”