FF2015: The Pirate Ship

A place to post what you like about the game.
Dabria
Social Leech

FF2015: The Pirate Ship

Postby Dabria » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:14 am

I know it has been said before, but I just wanted to thank, once again, The Nocturnal Hand, and the game admin for the wonderful pirate ship area that was created this Fall Festival. I did not think it was possible to top FF2014, and goodness knows how you will top this year, come FF2016, but your hard work, and time was, I think I can say with confidence, thoroughly enjoyed by all!

I, personally, thoroughly enjoyed reading the descriptions, the role play that the area produced, and the team work that made interaction with others necessary in order to complete objectives. I am sure others will have their own favourite parts about the area/event as well.

(Dabria loves her spyglass, and will, at some point, get over the fact that she gained XP for the first time in two years!)

I can't wait to see what you all come up with next year!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Dimitri Petrov
Veteran

Re: FF2015: The Pirate Ship

Postby Dimitri Petrov » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:58 am

PIRATE HAT!
PIRATE COAT!
[PIRATE] SPYGLASS!

Didn't get a chance to get Dimitri the (spoiler?)higher level hat, oh well!

Black's the new black anyway.

Live life with no regrets.

Olivia Pratt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Olivia Pratt » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:42 am

I agree! I just loved the pirate ship! Even though I wasn't able to see some of the higher level areas it was definitely great for training, farming and lots and lots of role play! Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful and memorable event!
If Valorn is to survive, we must embrace our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. We can not do this alone. Alone we accomplish very little, but together we can face any challenge. - Anonymous

Ani Clawstrike
New Adventurer

Postby Ani Clawstrike » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:41 am

This event was so good, I dreamed about it twice with detail. Sadly in my dream all Ani wanted to do was kill crocs and horde their hides.

Return to “Raves”