New look

A place to post what you like about the game.
JKD
I talk WAY too much

New look

Postby JKD » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:52 pm

I just saw the new look, and I just have to say it looks great! :D. Congratulations to you too Grom, your picture is on it :) :wink:.

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:02 pm

Thank you, other then fine touches this is it. I am very excited about it, mainly due to how long it took me to get most of it down right.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Islander
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Islander » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:26 am

Great job on the new look =) I luv it, and the new text colours are excellent as well ..... much easier on the eyes.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:28 am

Thanks. I slaved away many a long night to create the new design...

Oh wait. No... that was Cory. ;)

Anyway, the guy puts his heart and soul (if he has one) into this thing, and he deserves as much praise as we can heap on him without having his ego bloat to the horrendous proportions of mine.

I made a button or two!!!
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Grom Hellscream
Social Leech

Postby Grom Hellscream » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:10 am

Come now...this is all you poor saps can muster? A few congratulations, and a handful of "good jobs"?...The man has obviously been working hard to do this, taking time he could be spending with family and friends, in addition to that already huge amount of time he and Ben dedicate to this game...That deserves alot folks...

So, form the bottom of my heart...I ignore the new look. he he...It looks great Cory. I am glad to have been a very small, but helpful (I hope) part of the new look.

reyco
Experienced Adventurer

Postby reyco » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:27 am

I really like the new place for the movementy and inventory buttons, now i don't have to scroll to get to them. The site looks a whole lot sleeker also. Way to go.
The holy-land doesn't really seem all that holy these days... More like the murder capital of the world.

Deek
Social Leech

Postby Deek » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:41 am

Looks good... only problem is I have to redo all the graphics for the Newbie Guide now!

Well done Cory :)

Return to “Raves”