The IO

A place to post what you like about the game.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

The IO

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank admin for all the opportunities the IK have been give the past few months. It has been an incredible experience and massive for my own characters development as well as the progression of the games story.

Secondly, I would like to admit this rave is a bit on the nose but no one else had started this , so I did.

Thirdly, The new change. It's going to be a lot of fun moving forward and doing whatever it is the IO does with such a wide range of of professions. I look forward to teaching a lot more of you how to growl in 7 different ways :)

Finally, the icons. The icons are absolutely fantastic.

Thank you :D

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Lavender
Social Leech

Re: The IO

Postby Lavender » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 pm

I was in the middle of trying to play DG and Diablo 3 last night or I would have started the rave already! :lol: I think it is totally AWESOME that the admin are giving all professions the chance to be a part of The Iron Order. Will be interesting to see who all gets in! And an early congratulations to those that get in, you deserve it!
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I think this is an awesome opportunity for everyone involved in DG. Thank you so much Admin for continuing to develop and expand DG as a whole.

Bebh x
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Kenji Muramota
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Kenji Muramota » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Yea that is some straight epicness on the gear now I finally had the chance to examine it closely after my own mass Whimsyshire runs. Kudos on this!
Stare into the Abyss... Feel the Darkness of the First Sins stare back.

Kenji Muramota-173295

Cody F
Social Leech

Postby Cody F » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:50 pm

I agree with everything Hojo said :)

But I have to say, I don't remember being taught how to growl 7 different ways :P

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:59 pm

This is a well deserved rave, as I have always felt the 'order' should be open to all professions. Can not wait to see how things turn out. Thank you admin. =)
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Achelle
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Achelle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Achelle already knows three of those seven ways to growl. ;)

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing what the the IO will do with all of the classes among their ranks over the next few months.
Zanaan the Unsartorial says "Me? I am always Modest my dear. In fact I am due a medal sometime that exemplifies just how splendorously modest I am. Why if only others could be as modest as I. *Looks to Zheq and whispers* What's modesty again?"

Zanaan
Veteran

Postby Zanaan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Kenji Muramota wrote:Yea that is some straight epicness on the gear now I finally had the chance to examine it closely after my own mass Whimsyshire runs. Kudos on this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jHo93NP64

The true theme song of Whimsyshire

And awesome change on the Iron Order, not to mention the fact that not all the 'old guard' happily accepted the change and quit. Should make for some interesting future RP.
Order Adjutant Viviyana raises her hands to receive the Blessing of Zanaan's Presence , "Oh, thank you."

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Cody F wrote:I agree with everything Hojo said :)

But I have to say, I don't remember being taught how to growl 7 different ways :P

I was unaware warriors could count that high! ;)

Seriously though, it should make for an interesting change of pace and turn of events. Thank you to admin (and the players involved in these developments!) for all you are doing to keep the game fun and exciting!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 am

I don't know what more I can add, as most of the good feelings on this have already been touched upon and addressed. So Ill try not to repeat: I think new people coming in will really like the interaction with this new Order. To them it will be what they know, to Us people that have been around for years it'll take some getting used to not saying IK. I am really liking the changes thus far and as someone that's played for years, I openly embrace them. Keep up the great work, Admin and players alike :)

Doyle
Social Leech

Postby Doyle » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 am

The whole thing has been great fun, but yeah it does take some getting used to

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 am

Yeah! Cody has already had to correct me once after I said Knights instead of Iron Order! Going to be fun though!
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Return to “Raves”