What an amazing death..

A place to post what you like about the game.
Achelle
Experienced Adventurer

What an amazing death..

Postby Achelle » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 am

The dark mass oozes through the claw and wraps itself more fully around her other arm, sucking her down and into the tormented nightmare of pain at it's core. The screams of long dead souls echo briefly in her ears before a roaring blaze overtakes.

Wow. So that happened. Achelle and Nih decided to go to N'Rolav Dundee (the one to the south) and talk before we called it a night. What followed was an event that was disturbing in every way possible and I absolutely loved it! Not sure which admin is responsible for that amazing death and character awareness, but it was fun!

Both characters had amazing deaths and I'm both proud and ashamed to say that for the first time in 5+ years...one of my characters (in any game) died to a blob. A creepy, taunting, laughing blob.

*clicks "save" on the notepad of the event.*

Oh! And a quick thanks to Zanaan for attempting to save my cleric. He was fashionably late, unfortunately -- but still fashionable.
Zanaan the Unsartorial says "Me? I am always Modest my dear. In fact I am due a medal sometime that exemplifies just how splendorously modest I am. Why if only others could be as modest as I. *Looks to Zheq and whispers* What's modesty again?"

Nih Betodaru
Veteran

Re: What an amazing death..

Postby Nih Betodaru » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Nih finally having a legitimate reason to use his teeth and nails was lovely, even if it resulted in his immediate death.

Thanks admin.

Prompting Character Development since 2013. :wink:

Return to “Raves”