Guild Raids

A place to post what you like about the game.
Kade Fallingstar
Experienced Adventurer

Guild Raids

Postby Kade Fallingstar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:18 pm

I want to rave about the guild hall raids. It's adding a realistic touch to the game AND has been a great time for those in my guild. We get the chance to chat, laugh and in general enjoy the RP experiences/opportunities it brings. So the the admin - THANK YOU!!!
When I take the time to cook someone a nice meal, all I ask for is a simple "Thank you".
Not all this "how did you get into my house" business.

Character ID# 190151

aryana_moonsong
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Guild Raids

Postby aryana_moonsong » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm

*grins and nods*

Hear Hear!! What Kade said. I am enjoying all of these. Being able to enjoy new ways of RPing both the attacks and the after math with the clean ups, the helping to comfort fellow adventures and such. Kudos to all the Admin for these and all the rest of they do.
*grins roguishly* Oh I just love being a rogue...dark corners, slipping through the shadows...*gets distracted suddenly by something bright and sparkly* and...SHINIES!!! *pounces on it and looks around* My...shiny...*pets the shiny*

quasha lavarte
Social Leech

Postby quasha lavarte » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Well...our guild is always hilarious, but during raids they amuse me even more ;) Ave and his mop, always kills me! Rping repairs was also a bit of fun and a good way to have some rp of a different flavor for some of our youngins. Poor Q did fall down the stairs and stub some digits once or twice, though. :lol: *applauds admin*
~ Stop throwing bread at me I am NOT a duck! ~
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow48789.html

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Yes. Its been great as far as team work through fighting and RP to clean and repair, etc.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:45 pm

I agree. This is what I meant when I said that guild raids should never be automated, but should be crafted specifically and individually for the guilds involved.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Yes, I definitely agree with everyone it has certainly been fun working with others on a different field of battle... and it could definitely serve to unite guilds more.

Kade Fallingstar
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Kade Fallingstar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Brisingr Blaze wrote:Yes, I definitely agree with everyone it has certainly been fun working with others on a different field of battle... and it could definitely serve to unite guilds more.

I couldn't agree more and feel like many guilds have really started coming together through all this!
When I take the time to cook someone a nice meal, all I ask for is a simple "Thank you".
Not all this "how did you get into my house" business.

Character ID# 190151

Return to “Raves”