Summerfaire (the players really)

A place to post what you like about the game.
Jane of Admin
Experienced Adventurer

Summerfaire (the players really)

Postby Jane of Admin » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 pm

I wanted to take a moment to rave about all of you, the player base. While a small online game, Dark Grimoire has been around many years thanks to all of you who play.

Most recently, players got together to hold an in-game festival with various events, contests, and other activities. While we were happy to provide some support via the crier announcements or minor in game actions, it was the players who ran things.

This is a thank you and rave to all the guilds and individuals who participated, sponsored, or ran things during Summerfaire. Thank you all for sharing your time with us.

Urkki
Veteran

Re: Summerfaire (the players really)

Postby Urkki » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I didn't really do much (I suppose every little thing helps tthough), but thank you. And I have to say I enjoyed most of the things I saw or participated in. So thank you for doing the things everyone did.

Ever wondered who sponsored who? Here's your chance to find out: Lineages!

charid for all the contests I forgot to post it for: 29984 ;)

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank you as well, (even though I didn't get to do much this year) and a thanks to y'all as well for giving us a place to make it all possible.
It was a truly enjoyable time (at least in the few things I did get to participate in) so my thanks as well to those people that made it all possible.

rikm
Veteran

Postby rikm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:28 am

I wasn't able to attend this year but I would also like to thank eveyone. I have been about for more than 5 years now, which I believe is a testiment to how great the players and admin have made DG.

Return to “Raves”