A whole new experience!

A place to post what you like about the game.
Ophelia Leaflight
New Adventurer

A whole new experience!

Postby Ophelia Leaflight » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:05 am

I've just begun DG anew with an alt, and the smart, intelligent, creative, and odd people who comprise the DG community have made it into a fantastic experience! I am so grateful to the community and to admin for creating such a lively and wonderful place to be. Thank you!

Cody F
Social Leech

Re: A whole new experience!

Postby Cody F » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:09 am

Gonna piggyback on this rave and mention that I've noticed some changes to Dundee, may be subtle but I spend a fair amount of time there and I've noticed the signs and things, kudos to whoever is sneaking around making changes...and also as I was shown a bit ago, the sewer changes :wink: Interesting element for sure

biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

Postby biffpbizzo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:39 am

Clem has been a lot o' fun to Rp with and she uses a lot of ! marks just like low. :D. P.S. i thought the new signs were suspicious too, Cody but the change in the sewers was advertised by the sign at the old rathole in the dundee plains. However, i like you am now looking for any additional changes that may have slipped by me. Who knows, maybe will discover candy corn this year.

Cody F
Social Leech

Postby Cody F » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:43 am

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing in the sewers, but either way its been cool looking around to see what has changed :)

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:25 am

biffpbizzo wrote:Clem has been a lot o' fun to Rp with and she uses a lot of ! marks just like low. :D. P.S. i thought the new signs were suspicious too, Cody but the change in the sewers was advertised by the sign at the old rathole in the dundee plains. However, i like you am now looking for any additional changes that may have slipped by me. Who knows, maybe will discover candy corn this year.

I think you might need to go and have another look Low *grins*

Bebh
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

Postby biffpbizzo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Thar is candy corn already?

Return to “Raves”