A Knights Quest

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
klowny
New Adventurer

A Knights Quest

Postby klowny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:34 am

the ghost that walks among us has sparked an idea in amongst the cobwebs of me mind...

A shieldless Knight stumbles into the courtyard battered and bloody, collpasing upon the ground before the fountain he utters a few last words before drawing his last breath and succumbing to his wounds... "you must seek out the three, one is a creature of the night who stalks his query near a bridge to nowhere, the second is a colorful one known to spread words of deeds well done to any and all who will listen, that path can be found by the faithful who search for something long since broken, the third is crafty and skilled in the art of flight, find the landing spot to gain your seemingly unreachable reward... once all three have been found they will impart a clue to the final goal which lies in the past, only the most adept will achieve this goal and the bounty which it offers...
Leader of the Guardians of the Realm Elite

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:27 pm

I almost forgot to mention the prizes.the first person to go to the three destinations and gather all the clues to find the final goal will receive a treasure box.I am attempting to gather as many boxes as I can for prizes.when the boxes are gone we will begin handing out stat mods,WP's and if enough people figure it out,the last prizes will be sets(2) of Doorway crystals

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:45 pm

my apologies.I hadnt noticed the time left out.we will begin at 5:45 PM Central daylight time

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 am

I did even notice we didnt have the time up until then,we had a few try but not many say the post.we will be standing here for any who I am not aware of with the prizes but will be holding it again on the 19th at 4:00 pm Central daylight time.please forgive the mistake

Thee_Ancient
New Adventurer

Postby Thee_Ancient » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:00 am

what time would that be Eastern time???? i wanna have a try at this game

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:15 pm

5:00 I believe
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

Melevolent_Queen
New Adventurer

Re: A Knights Quest

Postby Melevolent_Queen » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:48 pm

klowny wrote:the ghost that walks among us has sparked an idea in amongst the cobwebs of me mind...

A shieldless Knight stumbles into the courtyard battered and bloody, collpasing upon the ground before the fountain he utters a few last words before drawing his last breath and succumbing to his wounds... "you must seek out the three, one is a creature of the night who stalks his query near a bridge to nowhere, the second is a colorful one known to spread words of deeds well done to any and all who will listen, that path can be found by the faithful who search for something long since broken, the third is crafty and skilled in the art of flight, find the landing spot to gain your seemingly unreachable reward... once all three have been found they will impart a clue to the final goal which lies in the past, only the most adept will achieve this goal and the bounty which it offers...

I dontknow why....but this seems really hard. I think my brain stopped working after the knight said to a bridge to no where. I think its just me..but goshI just dont get it. And its clearly in riddle form. *sighs* looks like I cant compete.
Only thing worse than a suckup, is a moron who thinks he's a leader, without ever listening to his followers.
You want to know who I am? look at those whom I fight to protect.

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:24 am

*smiles*at each of the three places there will be someone standing and waiting for you to find it.all of them will give you clues that lead you to a final place.they all have diffrent clues.the "checkpoints" some of them are very reachable for lower levels,one of them is not.while all the clues are diffrent,they all lead you to the same place.it will just become easier the more clues you can find.

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:04 pm

*bows and smiles*it has begun

klowny
New Adventurer

Postby klowny » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 am

Congragulations to our winners.
first place,Celestia Greycloak
second place Doeum Arrowdodger
third place,Bryg MeEve
all prizes where treasure boxes and I want to thank everyone who participated in the event,it was a much better turnout then I'd expected.

vardian
Experienced Adventurer

Postby vardian » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:46 am

Yes, yes, yes, but what was the answer!
Your bullets cannot harm me - my wings are like a shield of steel!

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:49 pm

I would also like to know. I tried but I could not figure it out.

Topaz

Ergo
Adventurer

Postby Ergo » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Maybe you should find one of the winners in game and get their story. :D
May the gods shine their light upon us all.

Ergo -53615

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”