Turn The 3 Word Story into 1 document, Earn 1000p+WP

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Turn The 3 Word Story into 1 document, Earn 1000p+WP

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:16 pm

I have the desire to read the 3 word story yet it seems to have turned into a 6000+ word story with questionable spelling and punctuation.

I don't feel like clicking that much to read it so I am making this offer of 1000p and 1 Weapon Primitive to the person that feels like opening a text program and typing out the entire content of the 3 word story into 1 single story then posting it somewhere so we can all easily read it. Part of this task will be to spellcheck and punctuate the story. due tot he nature of some people not posting correctly there may also be a need to edit the story a bit by dropping a word or adding a word.

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/bb/ftopic17 ... story.html
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

x.sweetnsour.x
Adventurer

Postby x.sweetnsour.x » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:10 pm

Nice idea, Corwin. :) I may try my hand at it if I wasn't so much into procrastination. :oops:
Player of Ermin Appleblossom #124670

artzamy23
Adventurer

Postby artzamy23 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Count me in for the challenge. (Already on page 4 in Word)
Please remember that we have to share the Earth. Let us not think that we are the sole owners and that those around us are merely paying rent.

Thaliea, #62516

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:06 am

first person done gets the prize.
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.

-Ben-

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 am

I will admit to trying this once and it makes no sense after a while and goes...off topic. So it have to be changed a lot to be suitable...

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:49 pm

hmm I wasn't aware that it had any questionable content I never really was able to commit to reading it past the first couple hundred posts.... SO Hojo is it like...."hey this contest cannot happen because the story is illegal" or is it just a matter of "this story is nonsense with randomly posted words" so it will be a lot of work to fix?

-Ben-

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:56 pm

I think it would need a lot of work to fix...BUT you might be able to miss the non DG content*shrugs*got to that bit and gave up. Artzamy might have more patience and I would imagine, more creativity so might be able to do it...

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:18 pm

take full editorial power and make it work if you wanna get payed, it's ok hojo I forgive you for failing the challenge. :)

-Ben-

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”