Brothers In Arms Trinaldi Treasure Hunt Event

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Flaming Fireforce
New Adventurer

Brothers In Arms Trinaldi Treasure Hunt Event

Postby Flaming Fireforce » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:02 pm

Brother of Arms Trinaldi Event

The Brother of Arms a conjoint alliance between the Beholders of the Golden Chalice and the Armageddon Army are pleased to announce a for their Trinaldi event a treasure Hunt. You can read above how many days left. I will take off the password so all can view the first clue. Each day a clue shall be revealed until there are 3 winners. Please register in the treasure forum. on the sixth day registration closes

How to play

LINK

This will will take you to the Treasure Hunt forum. You start in the hallway entrance their in a thread will be your first clue. Find the keys or passwords to unlock each door in the treasure hunt forum page until you finally post after answering a question behind one of the 3 doors which contain prizes.

The Rules
Key holders

During the game you will find key holders. Only those clues that contain a person who is a key holder can you message.

PM them my saying

“â€
Last edited by Flaming Fireforce on Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sreip
Veteran

Postby Sreip » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:59 am

Under "Helpful Links", the link listed goes to web url for "Object Not Found". Is that something to be activated in seven days as well?
"... who, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Roosevelt

Sreip Enudreklaw #55234

Flaming Fireforce
New Adventurer

Postby Flaming Fireforce » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:26 am

Sreip wrote:Under "Helpful Links", the link listed goes to web url for "Object Not Found". Is that something to be activated in seven days as well?

What ive done iss put the link back in it seems thier was a code error

Flaming Fireforce
New Adventurer

Postby Flaming Fireforce » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:27 am

Flaming Fireforce
New Adventurer

Postby Flaming Fireforce » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:40 am

Because of many reasons the doors of the Treasure hunt will open tommorrow.I Would like to thank all of those guilds who have allowed me to post in thier forums .I appreciate you support for you are all wonderfull. Another Keyholder rule will be after asking the keyholder if they have a password it is needed that the password that opened the door to the keyholder be given. I hope that you all enjoy the treasure hunt. also you can post in any of the treasure rooms. Tommorrow is also the last day to register
if you still want to be a entrant please register tommorrow.

Flaming Fireforce
New Adventurer

Postby Flaming Fireforce » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:04 am

These are the supreme winners of the Brother In Arms trinaldi Treasure hunt.

ImageImageImage

Thier were over 40 entrants and a magnificent effort from these three equal first place winners.
The Brother in aRms thank you all for participating and we appreciate
All those guilds that allowed us to post the Event. A special thank you
to all who donated like the leaders of the Bia Sompsick and General Goodworth. Special thanks to My brother Grunky forge and Great friend James Silver.

I will leave all the doors open so you can view them .

Thank you very much

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:41 pm

Congrats Raffe and Ilaena, who were both far ahead of me :)

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”