Fall Festival 2023 - Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Fall Festival 2023 - Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:33 am

Fall Festival Schedule of Events

Thursday October 19th. Commencement of FallFest See announcement

For the duration of Fall Festival.
A forum-based comp.
Bifrost is asking you all you all to design your own FallFest costume.

Forum event until the end of FallFest. Can you frighten the pelts of the bunnies, or make them laugh their ears off? Write your Bunnies Boo!

Until Wednesday 1st November 6pm EST, 10pm GMT you may submit gravestone markers.

Until Sunday November 5th 7pm EST, midnight GMT. Once again, Twilight Serenity invites you to thrill or amuse us all as you relate your adventures or mishaps as you Escape at Twilight!

Friday 20th October 5pm EST, 10pm BST. Join Bifrost in the Dark Forest, near the Dark Tree. Hone your camping and survival skills.

Saturday October 21st 7pm EST, midnight BST. Twilight Serenity invite you all to join us in the Gardens of Serenity at the guildhall, to try your skill at pumpkin carving!

Tuesday October 24th 7pm central, 1am Wednesday October 25th BST. More a semi-regular happening than a FallFest event, but at this time take any opportunty to partay and join the Amazon gathering!

Sunday 29th October 5pm EST, 9pm GMT The void is calling - which will you be?

Tuesday 31st October 6.30pm EST, 10.30pm GMT. Nicholas Steward will host a FallFest-themed game of Truth or Scare at the Dundee Inn.

Friday 3rd November 6pm EST, 10pm GMT. Not, strictly speaking, a FallFest event. But it's a party during the festive season, so belongs here! Shieldwall invite you to their guildhall for a Celebration.

Sunday 5th November 4pm central, 10pm GMT. Once more the void calls you to a continuation ... which will you be?

Monday November 6th. End of FallFest See announcement

Please note -
End of summer time 2023
British Summer Time comes to an end at 2am BST on Sunday October 29th. Clocks will go back one hour so the time reverts to 1am GMT.
Summer time in the US ends at 2am on Sunday 5th November and clocks go back by one hour.
During the week between these two dates the usual time differences between UK time and US time zones decreases by one hour. For example UK time is usually five hours ahead of EST but during that week will be four hours ahead.

The usual housekeeping-

I'll add events to the schedule as they're announced. If you are planning an event for Fall Festival please post details in a separate thread not here. Drop me a pm here on the forum, ingame or on the discord server to make sure I notice the announcement and add your event to the schedule.

I'd suggest if you plan an event on the same day as another that you leave at least two hours between starting times so that there's no undue rush for revellers to go from one event to another.

Pallas
(char no 53943)
Last edited by Pallas on Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:34 pm, edited 15 times in total.

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Kailani of Admin
'Rifterian

Re: Fall Festival 2023 - Schedule of Events

Postby Kailani of Admin » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:04 am

The end date for the Festival has been updated.

K.

Pallas
Veteran

Postby Pallas » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:18 am

Schedule updated

There are a few updates to the schedule. Events posted this morning have been added, along with the ongoing opening of the graveyard and the opportunity to submit grave markers.
The end date of FallFest has been moved back by a few days and I've amended notes regarding the ending of summer time on each side of the pond accordingly.

Thanks to Kailani for moving this schedule. I'd feared it could become buried amongst a welter of posts regarding 20 in 20, and the resource - which I hope folk find useful - might be overlooked.

Pallas
Veteran

Postby Pallas » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:14 pm

Additional forum event now included in the schedule.

Pallas
Veteran

Postby Pallas » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:41 am

A social gathering for later this evening/tonight added to the schedule plus a further forum-based contest.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”