RE: Conduits Required

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Dabria
Social Leech

RE: Conduits Required

Postby Dabria » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:49 pm

As explained at our last meeting, part of the ritual for the repairs to the pillars of Nexus will require conduits. In this post I am going to explain (to the best of my ability) what a conduit is, what will be required of them, and what to do next if you feel that you would make a good candidate for a conduit.

"Conduit" simply means a way of conveying something. In this case connections to a place and two will be required for The Hollows, and two for Branishor. You will need a very strong memory (negative or positive) to connect you to the location, and you must be prepared to share this during the ritual. Those found to be suitable will be contacted by Modus Disciplina directly.

These memories will combine with the binding spell, and shards powers, to permanently seal a location into a pillar, thus turning it into a fully functional portal for enchanters.

IMPORTANT: Please note, that if you are a shard bearer you cannot also be a conduit.

Any who would like to volunteer for this role, please message me on these forums, using either The Hollows or Branishor as the message subject, and include your character number in the message, along with your memory. These will be passed onto Modus Disciplina for her consideration, and she will contact you in due course with further details and instructions.

If anyone has any questions, as always, please feel free to leave me a message here, or catch me out and about in the lands.

Respectfully
Dabria
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”