(Yet Another!) Operation: Repair Nexus Meeting!!

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Dabria
Social Leech

(Yet Another!) Operation: Repair Nexus Meeting!!

Postby Dabria » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:16 am

As promised, there will be a meeting in just under a cycle's time (Feb 16th at 6:30pmEST/11:30pmGMT) at the Meeting Room in the Iron Order Castle (due East from the Northern Dundee LM), for all to have a chance to see how the power is harnessed from a shard. There will also be an opportunity for questions at the end of the demonstration, which will be answered to the best of our abilities.

I will also be asking for the names of anyone who would like to volunteer as reserve shard bearers, and going over what the next steps are in terms of conduits, along with details as to what this role will involve.

We ask that people do not attempt to bestow any blessings or enchantments during the brief demonstration to either those taking part, or those in attendance.

As always, if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me either in the lands, or via a PM on these boards.

Yours Respectfully
D. Kamali
(p.p: B. Blaze, F.Monde)

((For any who are playing catch up: Dabria's account of the Test Run she assisted Valyna with can be read here, the Poll Results can be found here, and where we are up to so far with the proceedings can be found here.))

Edit: Date of this meeting has been changed due to scheduling conflicts.
Last edited by Dabria on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Cody F
Social Leech

Re: (Yet Another!) Operation: Repair Nexus Meeting!!

Postby Cody F » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:05 pm

For those of you who are wondering and saying things about this meeting place (again), the IO castle in Dundee is open to the public to use for any meetings that are necessary. Especially when they are doing so to try and get people together for the purpose of securing the safety of the lands, which should be, but for some reason is not, people's primary concern.

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:39 pm

I am SO excited to have an actual meeting in the meeting room! We should decorate (and dust)! Can there be cake and warm lemonade? Everything is more official with cake!

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:17 pm

Viviyana wrote:I am SO excited to have an actual meeting in the meeting room! We should decorate (and dust)! Can there be cake and warm lemonade? Everything is more official with cake!

I am an enchanter, not a caterer! I will dust, once I work out how, but I swear if I see one crumb on my clean floors ...
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:51 pm

The commander is an excellent duster, I'm sure he would love to dust...honest!

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:09 pm

Viviyana wrote:The commander is an excellent duster, I'm sure he would love to dust...honest!

Very true, but have you tried dragging Raffe out of Strife, these turns ...?
~Richard~

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:29 pm

Hmmm, was thinking Cody. But now that you mention it...I bet Raffe could bake an amazing cake! I'll take care of the warm lemonade. Gonna be grand!

Viviyana
I talk WAY too much

Postby Viviyana » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:24 pm

Is this still slated for next turn?

Topaz
I talk WAY too much

Postby Topaz » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:20 pm

I will be unable to attend on February 16 as I have another obligation in the evening.

Topaz

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”