Winter's Warming 2022 - Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Winter's Warming 2022 - Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:37 pm

Winter's Warming Schedule 2022

Winter's Warming approaches once more.

The season will commence on Friday January 14th, and last until Sunday January 30th.See post

During the festival season visit The Giving Tree (forum event)
While at the Giving Tree you may be able to view Frozen Memories

Music Boxes - Upgrade

Write A Winter Poem
Forum event. Deadline is end of Winter's Warming.

Friday January 14th 5pm EST 10pm GMT Winter's Warming Opening Ceremony will be held at the rosebushes.

Saturday January 15th 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT Find or make a costume and visit the guildhall of RoK for their Dragon Ball!

Wednesday January 19th 6pm EST 11pm GMT Join an evening of Presents and Potluck at the Milltown Soup Kitchen

Thursday January 20th 2pm EST 7pm GMT Zarock invites you to a Dye trying snowball fight on the Worldbuilder Lawn

Thursday January 20th 5pm EST 10pm GMT. Join Shieldwall at their hall for an event of Lights and Music. Directions to their guest hall are in the post.

Friday January 21st 12noon EST 5pm GMT You've always tried your best - now show everyone your worst at Zarock's Ugly sweater contest! To be held at the Dundee Inn

Sunday January 23rd 3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT - duration 2 hours, Visit the World Builder Lawn, and take the opportunity to attempt Music Boxes - Decorating and Carving
Please note - live role playing activity to be completed during the event.

Tuesday January 25th 6pm EST 11pm GMT A Winter's Warming Service will be held at the Milltown Temple.

Sunday January 30th. End of Winter's Warming.
To mark the end of the festive season the Lantern Ceremony will take place in the Caer Laleldan Gardens at 4pm EST, ppm GMT.

I will enter events into this schedule as they are announced.

(The usual blurb - if you're planning an event leave a post in a separate thread not here please. Drop me a message on this forum, on the discord server, or an in-game pm to make sure I add your event to the schedule. I'd suggest you leave at least two hours between events held on the same day.)

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”