Battle Scars

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Rhalia
New Adventurer

Battle Scars

Postby Rhalia » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Greetings and well met my friends and fellow adventurers.
For those of you who do not know me, my name is rhalia. I am a warrior of Valorn who is currently undergoing intense training to master my profession.
Recently, during a break in my training, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting with Strom. He is the cleric that is camped just north of the Verthedge Forest, and a close friend of my mother, Katria. We got to reminiscing about her, and it lead me to wonder about some of the adventures she may have gone on in her time.

This brings me to the reason why I am here this turn. I would like to propose a contest.
I would very much enjoy hearing some of my fellow adventurer's most memorable battles throughout the land of Trinald. By all accounts, my mother was a well travelled warrior, and had been virtually all over the world. I myself have only been through some of Valorn, having yet to travel to distant lands, so I have only been able to experience a fraction of what my mother might have gone through.

So, what I am asking is for your stories of some of your most fierce and memorable battles. Your tales can be from anywhere, though the creatures you faced must be native to that area.

A generous friend has offered to co-sponsor this contest with me, so each submission will receive 10 Plat. If possible, please describe the locations and creatures as vividly as possible. The most creative account will receive the grand prize.

The deadline for submissions will be exactly a half cycle from this turn, Sunday Dec. 19.
The grand prize winner will be announced within a quarter-cycle of the submission deadline.

I look forward to hearing some of your experiences.

Be safe, and happy adventuring.

Yours in friendship,

Rhalia

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”