Create Your Own Smite!

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Cody F
Social Leech

Create Your Own Smite!

Postby Cody F » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:58 am

Hello friends!

We are planning and epically fantastical game of Smites and Cannons for Fall Fest this year but...we have a problem you see. Our good friend "Smitey" maaay have mentioned running out of interesting ways to smite all the lovely friends that come out to get...smited. And well this just won't do of course, so since I am loungy...I mean SUPER busy, I had the thought to let YOU create some smites!

SO!
Let us see your best Fall Fest smites and maybe, juuust maybe you'll see them in the game of Smites and Cannons, which will be announced at some point :P

You have until the 29th to enter your smites, and just 'cause I'm generous, you can submit more then one, just use the same post and we'll see which ones Smitey likes so much they get used :D

Happy Smite-creating!

ZarockNight
Veteran

Re: Create Your Own Smite!

Postby ZarockNight » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:23 am

Explode in a shower of rainbow sparkles

smothered in a massive pile of rainbow glitter

turned into a rainbow, torn about by gremlins looking for gold

turned into a black cat and killed by a giant rat

a black cat crosses your path and a ladder falls on you

a black cat falls on you flattening you

turned into a rat, killed by a black cat

a rainbow bursts from your chest leading to a pot of gold

Turned into a clone of Cody, smashed flat by giant cookie

smashed by a carved pumpkin

licked to death by giant pumpkin spice cookie

surrounded by pumpkin headed children, bludgeoned to death by small thrown carved pumpkins
Last edited by ZarockNight on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 am

Runs around in circles repeatively until they run out of their shoes and fall flat on their face... passed out cold. Cold as death.

"Person" Uses poofing powder, not realizing it's been tampered with.. "BOOM!" They explode leaving a black smudge on the square.

colorful sprinkles fall from the sky around the "Person" Soon... their hair starts to grow longer... really quickly... "person" pushes it out of the way, only to be surrounded again, soon "Person" begins to struggle as it falls to the ground covering them.... the hair has grown so much no movement can be seen amist the hair as it has smothered out all air, and crushed "Person" beneath its weight.

Run onto a square... only to find it is not a square... but a giant mouse trap.... it sends "person" back to their life monument after cutting them in half with a loud *SNAP!*

Excitedly jumps into a cannon expecting to be shot ahead! Cannon explodes on the spot sending them back to their monument instead.

Thunder rumbles in the distance.... then booms overhead, the wind picks up quickly, spinning around in a cylone! But as quick as it comes it vanishes. "Person" sighs thinking they are safe... But a shadow falls over them... they look up just in time to be squished by a house! "Or other item..."

"Person" finds themselves glowing with senister light, they are suddenly hoisted into the air by an unseen entity and dragged across the square to the corner, there in the dark a fire roars to life silloetting a large boiling pot, a coven of Mire hags waiting gleefully as "Perosn" is dropped into the boiling pot... never to be seen again.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Kailani of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Kailani of Admin » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:11 pm

I know you mortals have always looooonged to smite each each other.
Dig deep.
How would you kill your bestie? Or Lowrenzo?

Don't be shy. This is you chance how off your creative kill skills.
I expect some of you in the Order to step up and show off what you have.

***there is no guarantee any or all smites will be used during the game. variations will occur - we reserve all rights for use or edit. I'm taking a risk in even endorsing participation this contest but I am not supporting any prizes

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Wow.... Kailani expects the Order to kill themselves? Because they are practically besties since they became IO.

Low has been cursed, but... he does not yet know the horrible nature of his curse, so he proceeds as usual, teasing some. Showing initiates how to drink ale, he laughs after a drink... smacks his lips.. looks confused, takes another drink.. lifts his cup looking it over. Yep, there is liquid in there. watches his the liquid in his mug as he takes another swig but comes back still thirsty!!! He panics and buys another ale, downs the whole thing, but his mouth feels worse then before, it's like he has been licking sand in the desert! Freaked out he goes and gets a bucket of water, dunks his WHOLE head in the bucket, his eyes wild with thirst when he comes out, runs off back towards the inn knocking over the bucket in his haste. In desperation he buys lemonade, winces, holds his nose and downs the liquid... his starts to shake, then kills over on the spot. No one is quite sure if his body died of dehydration, actually drinking lemonade, or from going any period of time without ale!
Lavender

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:25 pm

I can't kill my bestie... Especially since she isn't here to return the favor and kill me. Just wouldn't be fair. 8O
Lavender

ZarockNight
Veteran

Postby ZarockNight » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:03 am

Smash Low in a pile of his own used socks

Drop a massive cooking onto Cody

Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bifrost Janger » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:14 am

Lowrenzo succumbs to the squits - I guess that last batch of piddlywinks and chonkers must have been a bad one!
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

Pallas
Veteran

Postby Pallas » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 pm

There is a clattering sound from a rack of throwing-spears as all of the weapons take flight. They fly at their unfortunate target who is turned into some sort of costumed colander with blood spurting from far too many holes for comfort. The lifeless body topples into a crimson pool of its own making.

A large sign appears above the smite square, emblazoned with the words ‘Better luck next time’. It hovers above the victim for a few moments before falling, crushing them under its weight.

Four groups of dark tendrils appear, one at each of the smite square’s corners, reaching out until the target’s arms and legs are held firmly. The tendrils begin to recede, each pulling from a different direction. The process is accompanied by unpleasant sounds, the least of which are the poor unfortunate’s screams. The adventurer, now in several large quivering chunks, returns to the monument piece by piece.

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Zelele
Adventurer

Postby Zelele » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Would wash Low in Pirate Ale until he dissolves.

Or smooch him to death.

Others would be wrapped in dark coils until are no more.

Or enraptured by unearthly musics until die raving.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”