FallFest 2021 Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

FallFest 2021 Events

Postby Pallas » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Fall Festival Schedule of Events

Friday October 22nd. FallFest commences See announcement

Contribute to your own downfall! Cody asks that you create your own smite! Post on the forum before 29th October

Monday 25th October 3pm EST 8pm BST Put on you most colourful glad-rags and head over to the Worldbuilder Lawn for Zarock's FallFest Rainbow Ball
Please note change of date and time.

From Sunday 24th October
A portal opens…
It’s rumoured this could be a way to approach the remote, godsforsaken Derureth Manor
The omens and portents suggest the portal will open on 24th October.
NB – Zeric has, at the end of the post, made a few OOC comments regarding the nature of this experience. Please take a look at them before your character dives into the portal.

Thursday 28th October 6pm EST 11pm BST Bring your favourite ingredient with you to the Dundee Plains outside the Hollowed Tree, as your contribution to a warming batch of Communal Soup

Feed the Bunnies! Leave a post on the forum all about your own Spooky Food creations.
Deadline is Friday November 5th.

Get a net from an IO member and hunt down the pesky, furry flying nuisances because there are bats all over the place!

Friday 29th October 6pm EST 11pm BST Is fortune with you? Are you prepared to risk your life - or worse your dignity? Visit the fun and fatalities of the IO's infamous Costumed Smites and Cannons
Before attending, remember this - 'You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, brave adventurer?

Feeling creative and want to scare us all? Submit a short tale here.
Deadline (no pun intended!) is Saturday 6th November midnight EST 4am GMT Sunday 7th November

Sunday November 7th 3pm EST 8pm GMT Bring your scary tales to a session of Ghost Stories at the WBL. Meet at the campfire on the Worldbuilder Lawn.

Monday November 8th End of FallFest See announcement

Please note -
End of summer time 2021
BST comes to an end at 2am on Sunday October 31st. Clocks will go back one hour, so the time reverts to 1am GMT.
Summer time ends in the US at 2am on Sunday November 7th.
In the interval between these dates and times, the usual time differences between UK time and the various USA time-zones will decrease by one hour.

I'll add events to the schedule as they're announced. If you are planning an event for Fall Festival please post details in a separate thread not here. And drop me a message here on the forum to make sure I notice the announcement and add your event to the schedule.

I'd suggest if you plan an event on the same day as another one, that you leave at least two hours between starting times so that there's no undue rush for revellers to go from one event to another.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”