Beautiful Bunnies!

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Lavender
Social Leech

Beautiful Bunnies!

Postby Lavender » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:31 pm

The Clan of Shrouded Bunnies want to see your artistic side!

Using any medium you choose, poetry, paintings, song, clay, abstract, or even using macaroni noodles!

Depict a CSB member in your own unique artistic way!

Contest ends July 15th. at 11:59pm
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

ZarockNight
Veteran

Re: Beautiful Bunnies!

Postby ZarockNight » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:35 am

My contribution

Pallas
Veteran

Postby Pallas » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:26 pm

The wraiths and acolytes had once been human. But in the twisted place that is N’Rolav nothing is any longer as it once was.
There had been too many of them. Too often I had been sent crashing to the monument. The last time I must have knocked my head, for the next thing I recall night had fallen. A chill wind was blowing damp mist into curls that whirled and danced about me.
A figure approached, made indistinguishable by the surrounding fog. I sighed and reached for my blades. I was out of potions, out of energy and quite possibly out of luck.
The figure came closer and from the equipment I then realised it was a fellow adventurer. The breeze blowing around us distorted a voice already muffled for some reason. I peered through tendrils of mist, urging my eyes to pierce the murk, to identify the one who now hailed me.
‘Had a touch of bad luck by the look of it, Pallas! Need a hand to get back to your hall?’
I felt relief at the sound of a friendly – though unidentifiable – voice. ‘Thank you. But no, I’ll be fine.’
The figure nodded and I realised why I could not recognise the one who stood nearby. The mist cleared between us for a moment and I saw that a pair of long ears, dampened by the moisture in the air, had fallen over the face and also muffled the voice.
I thanked the adventurer and went on my way. That unknown figure, though seemingly eerie at first sight, offering assistance as a true comrade does, had been a bunny - shrouded in mist.

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Lavender
Social Leech

Postby Lavender » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:42 pm

Contest closed! Thank you both for entering! I shall get with each of you to give you your prizes. I love the ambiguous nature and the emphasis on shrouded that you did Pallas! Lovely play on the words of our guild name, and shows the playful, yet helpful nature of my guild kin. Thank you Zarock for the beautiful rendition of Lavender.

Pallas - 100 plat,

Zarock - 50 plat.

See me when you can.
Lavender
Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this
is the beginning of wisdom. –Theodore Issac Rubin.
It takes courage to be kind. - Maya Angelou.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”