Summerfaire 2020 - Event Schedule

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Summerfaire 2020 - Event Schedule

Postby Pallas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 am

Summerfaire will run from Friday July 24th until Sunday August 2nd.

Duration of the festive season. Aid the gods in finding a suitable representation of the game for use on social media. Details are here - Facebook Banner Design - Summerfaire Contest Deadline is Sunday August 2nd midnight EST/Monday August 3rd 5am BST

Friday July 24th.
The Summerfaire Opening Ceremony will take place on the Worldbuilder Lawn at 5pm EST, 10pm BST.
If you wish to take part in the ceremony, please contact Topaz. Or all are welcome to attend as spectators.

BBQ Recipes! Tickle everyone's palates and taste-buds. Post your recipe here and you might have a chance to sample your ideas at the Order's Summerfaire Feast. Deadline is Monday 27th July midnight EST/Tuesday 28th July 5am BST

Saturday 25th July.
5pm EST, 10pm BST Join the ranks of those who die in the most amusing and inventive ways! It's time for the ever-perilous, ever welcome Smites and Cannons at the Athletics grounds.

Tuesday 28th July
Be prepared to get messy at the 6th Annual Paint War The event is as usual sponsored by Serendipitous Resurrection and will take place in the not-very-secret Secret Area of their guildhall. Commences at 5pm EST, 10pm BST.

Wednesday 29th July
3pm EST, 8pm BST. Show off your skill at Spear-Throwing. The contest will take place at the Athletics grounds.

Thursday 30th July
6pm EST, 11pm BST. Summerfaire Folly Join a live game at Fleur's bar in the 22 guildhall. Game duration is a maximum of two-and-a-half hours so will go on until, at the latest, 8.30pm EST (Friday 31st 1.30am BST)

Friday 31st July There will be Butterfly Mayhem in Dundee!

Sunday 2nd August 3pm EST, 8pm BST The Summerfaire Closing Ceremony will take place on the Worldbuilder Lawn. All are welcome to attend. Those wishing to participate in the ceremony should please contact Topaz.

Sunday 2nd August
5pm EST, 10pm BST Whet your appetite for the Iron Order's Summerfaire Feast at the IO castle, north of Dundee

Information regarding the festival season will be posted as it becomes available, and I will list events as they are announced.

If you're holding an event please contact either Topaz (character no. 39789) or myself, by private message on this board or via an ingame pm so they can be added to this schedule.

Please announce Summerfaire events in a separate thread, not this one.

If two events are to be held on the same day, I'd suggest leaving at least 12 marcs between starting times so that participants in one event aren't unduly rushed to get to the next.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”