What's Your Story?

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Dabria
Social Leech

What's Your Story?

Postby Dabria » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:15 pm

This contest will run until June 27th, Midnight GMT (that's 7pm, EST 6pm UTC I think!).

Entries: One per player

Prizes:
1st Prize: One month's premium, donated to an account of your choosing.
2nd Prize: 5000 plat and 10 000 potions of your choosing
3rd Prize: 2500 plat, and 5 000 potions of your choosing

Contest Details:
In celebration of Alt Week, write the backstory of one of your characters, (preferably not your main). Who are they? Where did they come from? What are their likes, and dislikes? You get the idea. In no less than 2000 words (because I love a good story, I do!) write a first person an account of their life before they met Jolan!

Ways to enter:
1. Post your entry in this thread.

2. Submit you entry via a forum PM if you do not wish to have your chosen character linked to your forum account. (I understand that many of us registered under the name of our main character when we created our forum accounts.) So, if you wish to submit an entry that is not about your main, in a way that assures alts cannot be discovered, this is the way to do so.

3. Include the character number of who you wish the prize, (if applicable) to be awarded, at the end of your entry.

Please bear in mind that as entries will be written in the first person, your chosen character's name does not even have to be mentioned in your entry, in order for you to participate, regardless of the method of entry you use.

Feel free to PM me in game, on this forum, or on Discord, with any questions. I can't wait to read what you all come up with!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”