Summoning a GOD

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Loki Jester
Experienced Adventurer

Summoning a GOD

Postby Loki Jester » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:38 pm

A parchment is left with the most ridiculous of titles, once opened then more information will be inside;

Now before I begin, no, this isn't an accurate summoning, but think of it as a ceremony to possibly summon The God Zeric, he is ("my" is scratched out but clearly seen) our favorite blue god! Who Marin has never seen! So how long as it been since our lovely god Zeric has made an appearance? For cycles I'm sure, well here's an attempt to possibly have him visit from the Sunrifter.

Will this work? Probably not, actually I don't think it'll work at all, but it's worth a try. Please bring many things that you think Zeric would like, whether it is a song, a poem, treats, drink, or clothes, a demon's heart, anything but live stock and people, Marin keeps saying that maybe we'll offer a sacrifice and it's kind of freaking me out... so please no live sacrifices. Please bring food and ale! lots of ale.

The event is happening in two turns from now at the Lemonade stand in the Plains near Dundee, during the middle of the turn, hope to see you there!
-- From Loki J.

______
OOC:
This is just for fun but it's happening Saturday around 5PM EST in the plains near the Lemonade stand. :roll: Another one of Loki's brilliant ideas. :lol:
Ridder Zeric of Admin says "[Broadcast] **looks at the fact 14 hours have passed on the clock** Oh. That explains why I'm tired. **collapses**"

Loki Jester

Bifrost Janger
Experienced Adventurer

Re: Summoning a GOD

Postby Bifrost Janger » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:02 am

Sounds dangerous. I'M IN!!
Fear is a strange soil. It grows obedience like corn, which grow in straight lines to make weeding easier. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground. - Terry Pratchett

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”