Winter's Warming 2020 - Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Winter's Warming 2020 - Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Winter's Warming Schedule 2020

PLEASE NOTE - WINTER'S WARMING EXTENDED.
THE SEASON WILL NOW LAST UNTIL FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Once again, Winter's Warming approaches

The season will commence on Saturday February 15th, and last until Saturday February 22nd See post

Sunday February 16th 3PM EST 8pm GMT We all want to keep our toes warm and dry! Visit an expert cobbler in Laleldan Village and learn to craft custom boots

Sunday February 16th 7pm EST, 12 midnight GMT. Welcome the season of Winter's Warming at An Evening of Story and Song, to be held at the Guest House of the Shieldwall hall.

Commencing Monday February 17th at 9am CST, 10am EST, 3pm GMT. Stretch your mind by entering The Iron Order Winter's Warming Barmy Brain Benders contest

Tuesday February 18th Got a favourite weapon/piece of equipment you have named? Twilight Serenity invites you to share the tale. Commences 6pm EST, 11pm GMT. Emerald Mooon tavern, Twilight Serenity guild hall. PLEASE NOTE CHANGE FROM ORIGINAL ANNOUNCED VENUE.

Thursday February 20th 2pm CST 3pm EST 8pm GMT The Remnants of Kimald invite you to join them for Prayers and Feasting in the Chapel, then the Great Hall, of the RoK guildhall.

Friday February 21st Don your finest glad-rags to celebrate the season at a Winter's Warming Ball hosted by Serendipitous Resurrection at their guildhall, in the Secret Room. Commences 3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT

Tuesday February 25th 2pm CST 3pm EST 8pm GMT Head over to the Worldbuilders' Lawn to take part in an epic snowball fight! For those who can stand the pace this will be followed by food and drinks at the Dundee Inn from 5pm CST 6pm EST 11pm GMT

Friday February 28th 5pm EST 10pm GMT Loki Jester is hosting a feast and gift-giving. Location the gardens of Caer Laleldan.

Saturday February 22nd End of Winter's Warming.

I will enter events into this schedule as they are announced.

(The usual blurb - if you're planning an event leave a post in a separate thread not here please. Drop me a message on this forum, or an in-game pm to make sure I add your event to the schedule. I'd suggest you leave at least two hours between events held on the same day.)

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”