FallFest 2019 Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

FallFest 2019 Events

Postby Pallas » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:44 am

Fall Festival Schedule of Events

FallFest commences Thursday November 14th 2019 See announcement

It seems that darkness has fallen over the hall of the Vanguard and is liable to remain until the end of FallFest.

From now until Thursday November 21st 6pm EST, 11pm GMT compose an epitaph for a character. Entry via forum pm.

For the remainder of FallFest. Draw/paint/write something to represent what FallFest means to you. Whatever art form you choose at least one pumpkin must appear. Sponsored by Zarock.

For the duration of FallFest - Sharpen your quills and your wordskills! Write an entry for a Creepy Poetry/Short Story Contest A forum contest sponsored by Topaz and Zarock.

AMENDED - for the remainder of FallFest Design your own costume. Sponsored by Zarock. Post your design in the event thread.

Thursday November 14th 3pm EST 8pm GMT Visit Bifrost's bonfire for a Burn Party on the Worldbuilder Lawn

Saturday November 16th 4pm EST, 9pm GMT Get your flail nuts polished and ready for action at the Iron Order Annual Flail Nut Competition at the Athletic Grounds.

Sunday November 17th 4pm EST, 9pm GMT. You may have heard people talk about it. You might have seen witnessed odd conversations and long, calculating stares. You've perhaps seen a book of rules at the Dundee Inn. Now it's your opportunity to join the fun of FallFest Folly at Fleur's, 22 guildhall

Monday November 18th 9pm EST, Tuesday Nov 19th 2am GMT Design your own costume on the Worldbuilder Lawn. Sponsored by Zarock. Post your design in the event thread at the end of the event.

Tuesday November 19th 6pm EST, 11pm GMT Come along to the Emerald Mooon tavern, Twilight Serenity guildhall, to join an evening of wordplay and refreshment as we visit a few local establishments for refreshmenst and poetry

Friday November 22nd 3pm EST, 8pm GMT. Join Zelele at the southern end of the Amazon Forest for a Fall Partay!

Friday November 22nd 5.30pm EST, 10.30pm GMT Collect any squares of fabric you find, or bring other fabrics you have, and Create A Quilt at the Caer Kitchen

FallFest ends Sunday November 24th 2019 See announcement

I'll add events to the schedule as they're announced. If you are planning an event for Fall Festival please post details in a separate thread not here. And drop me an ingame pm or forum message to make sure I notice the announcement and add your event to the schedule.

I'd suggest if you plan an event on the same day as another one, that you leave at least two hours between starting times so that there's no undue rush for revellers to go from one event to another.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”