Herb Season is Upon Us

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Dark Grimoire NPC
In-Character Guru

Herb Season is Upon Us

Postby Dark Grimoire NPC » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 pm

My Dear Friends,

As several of you might remember many of my herbs were damaged by the foul demons that dare attack the temple in which I serve my soup. Summer has come now and I fear I must take dear Brisingr up on his offer to help me replenish my stocks. Soon the herbs will be ready to pick and I ask for your help in gathering them. I have copied my list of the herbs I need and notes to help you find them. I also gathered up spare pruning knives for your use.

Please help if you can! I will send word to the Crier as each becomes ready to harvest.

With Gratitude,

Caritas
This account represents all non-God NPCs and is used to communicate in-character. For descriptions/bios of most NPCs, click on the STORY link in the left menubar.

Turcko
Veteran

Re: Herb Season is Upon Us

Postby Turcko » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:38 am

Dear Caritas,

It is a pleasure to help one that so selflessly gives to others. As we gather the herbs, what is the best way to get them to you so that they are properly preserved?

Cordially,
Falx Monde
Turcko, Falx Monde, Ivan Monde, Argoth

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:11 pm

I can surely assist with this once I find the list and pruning equipment. *smiles*

~Elly
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Dark Grimoire NPC
In-Character Guru

Postby Dark Grimoire NPC » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:10 am

Hello Dears,

It has been a bountiful season indeed this year and so many helpers! I've decided that we should celebrate come Summerfaire in preparing a proper feast together. Keep safe your herbs until then my dear Falx and we will put them to use.

Topaz, I'm sure that it can grow where you want it, as long as you tell it that it can not. Stubborn little herb, that shield grass.

Thank you all,

Caritas.
This account represents all non-God NPCs and is used to communicate in-character. For descriptions/bios of most NPCs, click on the STORY link in the left menubar.

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”