Summerfaire 2019 Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Summerfaire 2019 Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Summerfaire will run from Saturday July 20th until Saturday July 27th.

Feel lucky, friends? Enter the Twilight Serenity Summerfaire Lucky Lotto

Saturday July 20th 5pm EST, 10pm BST Opening Ceremony at the Memorial Gardens south of Dundee. If you wish to participate in the ceremony please contact Topaz.

Sunday July 21st 2pm EST, 7pm BST. Have an enjoyable time while you risk life and limb! Join the fun and mayhem of the ever-popular game of Smites and Cannons at the Athletics Grounds.

Tuesday July 23rd 5pm EST, 10pm BST If you're feeling energetic, enter the Athletics Games at the Athletics Grounds

Thursday July 25th 3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm BST Serendipitous Resurrection 5th Annual Paint War This time with added sparkles! To be held in the SR Secret Room - which now, seeing as full directions are available, might need to be renamed?

Friday July 26th For the Love of Herbs If you have collected any herbs for Caritas, she will exchange them for drinks at The Iron Order's Feast and Storytelling (see below)

Friday July 26th 5pm EST, 10pm BST. For a spell of R&R after the exertions of the season come along to a Feast and Storytelling at the Dundee Castle.

Saturday July 27th 5pm EST, 10pm BST The Summerfaire Closing Ceremony will be held at the Memorial Gardens south of Dundee. If you wish to be an officiant at the ceremony please contact Topaz.

I'll post information concerning Summerfaire as it becomes available, and list events as they are announced.

The usual blurb -

If you're holding an event please contact either Topaz (character no. 39789) or myself, by private message on this board or via an ingame pm. Come to think of it, in my case doing both is probably best to ensure I don't miss adding it to this schedule!

When announcing a Summerfaire event please do so in a separate thread not in this one.

If two events are to be held on the same day, I'd suggest leaving at least 12 marcs between starting times so that participants in one event aren't unduly rushed to get to the next.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”