Fall Festival 2018 - Schedule of Events

This board contains announcements, discussion and planning for in-game events.
Pallas
Veteran

Fall Festival 2018 - Schedule of Events

Postby Pallas » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:42 am

FallFest commences Friday October 26th See announcement

It seems that once again something stalks the halls of the Vanguard ... And is liable to do so for the duration of FallFest!

Tell Viviyana something that will make her jump out of her armour in fright !! Tell or write about, or draw, something to terrify her. Tell her about Things that go Bump in the Night!!
Forum contest. Runs from now until Friday October 26th midnight EST, Saturday October 27th 5am BST

Sunday October 28th 7pm EST, 11pm GMT. Sharpen up your wits and your eyeballs for the Shieldwall Scavenger Hunt. The hunt will start from the Shieldwall guest hall.

Thursday November 1st. Display your musical skill at a Fall Festival Music Partay at the Amazon's amphitheatre. 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern, midnight GMT

Saturday November 3rd Come along to the Athletic Grounds and try your skill in the Iron Order Annual Flail Nut Competition Contest begins at 2pm EST, 6pm GMT

Sunday 4th November Visit the Amazon hall for an UnMasking Partay 12noon EST, 5pm GMT

NB - Anounced Sunday November 4th - FALL FESTIVAL EXTENDED BY ONE WEEK

Tuesday 6th November. Commencing approx 10am EST 3pm GMT - Mystery Event Continues until end of FallFest

FallFest ends Sunday November 11th See announcement

I'll add events to the schedule as they're announced. If you are planning an event for Fall Festival please post details in a separate thread not here. And drop me an ingame pm or forum message to make sure I notice the announcement and add your event to the schedule.

I'd suggest if you plan an event on the same day as another one that you leave at least two hours between starting times so that there's no undue rush for revellers to go from one event to another.

Please note that in the UK BST reverts to GMT on Sunday 28th October, and time differences decrease by one hour until Sunday November 4th when summer time ceases in the USA and time differences then increase by one hour.

Pallas

The joke is on the bloke who never spoke a word at all
But whose dreams lay unrevealed 'til they were rotten ...

Lindisfarne 'The Things I Should Have Said'

Return to “Contest and Event Planning”